+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how Captain Earth went from a good show to being completely retarded. That ending episode was horrible. None of that made a god damn lick of sense, and they never explained anything. Why the hell did the other girl have a magic squirrel. What the fuck is with the guns? What the hell impacted the moon and why did they ignore it? What the fuck happened in the final scene? Why did Unit 02 appear and be awesome for a while and then never show up again? What the fuck is Blume and why was it even there? My god, this was almost as bad as Guilty Crown. At least shit made sense in GC.
    I wouldn't go as far as GC (as the majority of characters aren't insufferable) but I do agree there was a lot of shit going on that didn't make sense and there was definitely a lot of wasted potential. It could've been cool like Star Driver but missed the mark hugely.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Haikyuu! Going down as one of my favorite anime of all time.

Better be a god damn second season. People pay good money for feels like these.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post

One of the best sports anime I've seen. Don't know a damn thing about volleyball, but I still became invested in every character. It did a very good job keeping the tense feel of competition and giving every character their own "power move" without the usual anime "here's my trump card" trope. I'm hoping for a second season as well.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Glad I listened to Sath's praise for Haikyuu. Definitely going down as one of my all time favorite sports anime.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post

I don't think a second season will happen anytime soon as the manga is in the middle of a tourny and I don't see it ending soon. There is a "training arc", but a second season just for that would be lame. And then the tourny follows it just there after.

But yeah, been saying it since the first episode, the anime is amazing. Really brings the manga to the next level

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Sad Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun was only one cour. Definitely a highlight of this season and one of the better romcom for the past few seasons in my opinion. Hope they do more because I want more! Blushing Chiyo is too cute.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Sad Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun was only one cour. Definitely a highlight of this season and one of the better romcom for the past few seasons in my opinion. Hope they do more because I want more! Blushing Chiyo is too cute.
    That ending scene with the fireworks, talk about toying with the emotions of the viewer =/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Capt earth was reasonably good but I agree the ending was underwhelming, semi-rushed and too many loose ends regarding the squirrels and livlasters.

Tokyo ghoul ended too hastily too unless theres another series in the works.

As for aldnoah...... seriously if there wasnt another series in the works the apparent princess and mc dying at the end is a massive wtf.

Best series ending was kill la kill they wrapped everthing up nicely with that last special episode.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

A little late here, but Charismatic's Ava-Sig combo compelled me enough to make me look into Sabagebu. And fuck, I'm glad I did. It's seriously the most ridiculous anime, and god damn funny too lol. Definitely a solid comedy that doesn't take itself seriously at all, and a lot of fun if anyone is bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    A little late here, but Charismatic's Ava-Sig combo compelled me enough to make me look into Sabagebu. And fuck, I'm glad I did. It's seriously the most ridiculous anime, and god damn funny too lol. Definitely a solid comedy that doesn't take itself seriously at all, and a lot of fun if anyone is bored.
    Yeah, that's a funny show. Ridiculous but highly entertaining to see Momoka punch bitches in the face. Literally.