+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by MrDodo View Post
    Would a "madam, I just wanted to let you know on this fine day that you have the most immaculate mammories" be thank you worthy?
    If I was a woman, I would have to give somebody props for a statement like this to me. I've always been a sucker for hiding crude statements in proper language.

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    none of those articles even mention Sarkeesian though?
    Princess is in another castle was like her main video wasn't it? Or at least something about Damsels in distress blah blah blah.

Would a "madam, I just wanted to let you know on this fine day that you have the most immaculate mammories" be thank you worthy?
    I just imagine a guy in a top hat/bowler derby + 3 piece suit and monocole saying this at a street corner while getting a newspaper.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

"His princess is in another castle" has always been my favorite euphemism for gay.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Princess is in another castle was like her main video wasn't it? Or at least something about Damsels in distress blah blah blah.
    So you're such a humongous pea-brain idiot that you couldn't even read far enough to see who wrote the article (hint: it was the Jeopardy guy). You and all the other man-dudes have visceral, gut reaction arguments about the topic, and don't want to take 5 minutes to inform your opinion before you spew your crap. This is why you're incapable of proper debate about the topic.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

says mazmaz

Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    So you're such a humongous pea-brain idiot that you couldn't even read far enough to see who wrote the article (hint: it was the Jeopardy guy). You and all the other man-dudes have visceral, gut reaction arguments about the topic, and don't want to take 5 minutes to inform your opinion before you spew your crap. This is why you're incapable of proper debate about the topic.

Lol I read the title and immediately reminded me of Anita or at least her Tropes videos and I made a comment. Jesus, is autism not covered up in Canada by Healthcare or is the line too long?

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Using autism as an insult? Do you even know what autism is?

Protip: it has nothing to do with intelligence, like you're implying.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Here we go again!

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Using autism as an insult? Do you even know what autism is?

Protip: it has nothing to do with intelligence, like you're implying.
    Used to teach autistic children and adults for 5 years as a job coach/teacher. It was a joke, calm down. Welcome to the internet. (Actually I was secretly diagnosing him with my PhD in Psycholojoes from Phoenix Online)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

leave the diagnosing to Kuronosan

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

or maxteem

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Never change

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Funnier than it should be coming from you.