FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

also, the fact that his parents reported him as a threat speaks well for their overall parenting abilities. kinda ass-backwards, but you have to be fairly perceptive/intelligent/caring/responsible to be able to recognize your child is dangerous to themselves and others, and go to the authorities.

i mean, i'm sure they weren't the best parents ever, but i really don't think anyone could blame them in this case.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

If this nigga didn't straight up shoot some folk i would've considered this video a trollvid mocking permavirgins. It's like hes reading the script for a movie really badly.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

someone should've take this nigger to a strip club or something

User was infracted for this post.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Yet another reason to legalize prostitution.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by gt_killa View Post
    someone should've take this nigger to a strip club or something
    Woah there Donald Sterling

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

I'm just reading his manifesto with this on repeat in the background. And it is perfect.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

im guessing lucus co wrote his manifesto

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Yet another reason to legalize prostitution.
    The trouble is, that wouldn't have fixed it.
    Ultimately it boils down to wanting to be desired by someone you desire. And strippers and prostitutes inherently can't do that, they don't want you, they want the money.

But this didn't happen because he didn't get his dick wet, it didn't happen because he didn't have a girlfriend, it happened because the dude was fucked in the head. Maybe it just happens later when the money runs dry or he figures it out and feels unfulfilled. Or instead of a rampage, maybe he becomes a slower serial killer, or he just makes his wife's (and possibly children's) life hell. Or he finds some other reason to go off. Sometimes the machinery of humanity, be it genetics or the mind, fails, and outputs something inherently broken.

Think about all the other people in states like him. Hell, step away from just sex and relationships, you've got plenty of people in similar conditions with employment. People who put out app after app for shit jobs and never even get an interview because a hundred others are lined up for it too. If it were the conditions that caused it, you'd be seeing a whole bunch of rampages daily, for months on end until simple numbers dictated it'd end because conditions changed. But you don't, because it's not the condition, it's the person. Normal people just don't do that, he wasn't normal.

(Now, that doesn't mean there aren't societal issues to solve. Boy are there. But even if they were fixed stuff like this would still happen, outliers will always exist, you can't 100% reality.)

GATTACA!

BG Level

In the manifesto he talks about being anxious going to middle school because you have to start associating with girls, and he isn't used to this. Does that sound strange to anyone else? I remember liking girls since kindergarten.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Kid wanted to be a /r9k/ + /fit/ poster child. They want you to lift, be gay (no homo), and so beta that you spill spaghetti fapping to the internet. Not sure how well the media can spin this for gun hate since it was in SoCal, his parents called the cops on him before the event, and no race cards to pull. Except for that one guy blaming the NRA for his son being stabbed to death.

GATTACA!

BG Level

SPOILERS!

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Fucking lol

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    In the manifesto he talks about being anxious going to middle school because you have to start associating with girls, and he isn't used to this. Does that sound strange to anyone else? I remember liking girls since kindergarten.
    Yah, it kinda does. I mean, I remember my first "Crush" and i was 3 or 4.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Guy isn't just batshit insane, but he's also misogynist.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I was the pervy-est kid since I can remember. I absolutely liked girls in kindergarten. I specifically teased girls back then because teasing = attention from them. Dude was just fucked in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Wheel22 View Post
    Kid wanted to be a /r9k/ + /fit/ poster child. They want you to lift, be gay (no homo), and so beta that you spill spaghetti fapping to the internet. Not sure how well the media can spin this for gun hate since it was in SoCal, his parents called the cops on him before the event, and no race cards to pull. Except for that one guy blaming the NRA for his son being stabbed to death.
    Oh they'll spin it whatever way they can other then blaming the media and mental illness. GOTTA BE SOME OTHER REASON...PROBABLY MARIJUANA!

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    I was the pervy-est kid since I can remember. I absolutely liked girls in kindergarten. I specifically teased girls back then because teasing = attention from them. Dude was just fucked in the head.
    I can remember every girl I had a crush on in elementary school, because it was a particular one every year lol.

I'm barely 1/4 of the way through the manifesto (christ...) and the only conclusion I've come to is like you said, he's fucked in the head. It's mostly if not all from the "nature" side too as I'm not seeing much from his upbringing to make him this way. He's basically a spoiled brat that can't handle inequities between himself and anyone else and hates everyone for it.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Holy fuck that kid is a delusional sociopath. He's probably schizo.

Jesus I can't read any more. It's too tempting to laugh.