+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It's like, man this guy is a fucking clown, and yeah I want to laugh at this whole thing. But 6 fucking people died

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    It's like, man this guy is a fucking clown, and yeah I want to laugh at this whole thing. But 6 fucking people died
    Nine, he lured 3 into his apartment and offed them before he went on the spree.
    Wait, nvm, rechecked, apparently those three are part of the six.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Nine, he lured 3 into his apartment and offed them before he went on the spree.
    Wait, nvm, rechecked, apparently those three are part of the six.
    He lured them back? How? With his amazing good looks and charisma?

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Apparently, two of them may just have been his roommates. And all three in his apartment were men.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I wonder if one of the 3 that was killed in the apartment is Chance or not since dude hate him so much.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Almost everything this guy says seems disingenuous. I have to think that he had some self awareness of how ridiculous the things he was saying/writing were. Something along the lines of this stuff being a mixture of what he expected a mass murder would say, him knowing this would bring attention to himself afterwards, and him actually believing what he was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Stilzkin View Post
    Almost everything this guy says seems disingenuous. I have to think that he had some self awareness of how ridiculous the things he was saying/writing were. Something along the lines of this stuff being a mixture of what he expected a mass murder would say, him knowing this would bring attention to himself afterwards, and him actually believing what he was saying.
    Yes he has some kind of theatrical tinge to the way he writes and talked in that vid like he was performing. It just felt unnatural.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

psychopathy isn't natural

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    He lured them back? How? With his amazing good looks and charisma?
    "On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery," the manifesto reads in part.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    psychopathy isn't natural
    Hehe, good point but what I mean is it feels as if he is trolling. The fake sounding "ha ha ha" laugh and his way of talking in the video. It feels as if he is a bad actor trying a script for the first time or he is not familiar with the role he is playing. It might be that he felt he needed to act a certain way because he was on video or the overcompensation that one does when they feel awkward on camera. The first thing I thought was -nah this can't be real, it must be a hoax video of some one spoofing the original video. I was unconvinced enough to where I had to do some searching to make sure I was posting up the right vid for the article I posted in the thread.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Holy fuck, that wizardchan link has so many potential followers for this guy it's amazing. Guys talking about suicide, links to the products to do so, people cheering on him having killed these people.

Just..quat

If you're bored, check out some more of that Wizardchan shit. Much quat. Few clicks later and I can't stop reading.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

The fact that there are people like this in society absolutely disgusts me.

I don't get the whole alpha/beta male thing, I like who I like. I don't know why people never seem to understand that about women. We like who we like. It's unfortunate that he's not appealing to women but some men (and this guy included, seems like) think that just because they're nice to a girl the girl owes him something. Dead wrong. He's clearly fucked in the head but I guess this guy found a whole host of misogynist "self-help" sites to get in with and there are more men who feel this way about women. It scares me that there are men who think that women don't deserve autonomy of self.

There is something seriously wrong with society when this kind of shit happens.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

apparently you guys are all wrong, it's the fault of the hunger games

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

He posted a 140 page thing online. I read some of it the other day he played WoW that is the real cause of his hatred.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/...orld-manifesto

The real people responsible... of course... the NRA.

I have 300 dollar sunglasses fabulous!!!!

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Dude was Death Note trippin' in that manifesto. I can promise you he was not even on this earth with his ideals and thoughts.

The kid obviously had zero social life, far less than even the neckbeard type that locks his/herself away in a room playing video games. You can also tell his father was not in his life, which is a damn shame. I too didn't have my father in my life and harbored the same feelings when I was around 11 years of age. However, I my life took a turn in the form of my elementary school principal becoming my mentor. Outside of that, even if I didn't have a father-figure/mentor, I doubt I would have gotten so far out of touch with life that I would have gone on a killing spree. So in that, I have to say he had some sort of mental illness alongside years of emoness. I wouldn't be surprised if he had these feelings for a very long time, at least well over 8 years easy.

It's a shame because if people actually knew the kid's background and connection to his father's supposed career, he would have had girls left and right. I live in SoCal, and there are so many floozies left and right that would trick themselves out for money (but disguise it in the form of "love"), it's amazing.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Waiting for media to blame violent video games and guns. So the shooter won't be held responsible. Also in before NRA / gun laws. God knows everyone that owns a gun goes on a rampage in Southern CA. If I'm not mistaken CA has very strict gun laws.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    i mean, i'm sure they weren't the best parents ever, but i really don't think anyone could blame them in this case.
    I feel like this is more successful, rich people damage control. Lotta days in there to work on righting the ship before he goes and splatters innocent randoms on sidewalks or in parking lots or whatever.

Put some fucking effort into it once/if you can truly identify he or she is a danger.

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Holy fuck that kid is a delusional sociopath. He's probably schizo.

Jesus I can't read any more. It's too tempting to laugh.
    pretty much.. read the first one fully, and wowed and wide-eyed at this kid's tier of crazy

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I still dont get how he couldnt get some pussy; hes rich and in decent shape. Its one thing if youre a trainwreck - broke, sick, fat, car-less, etc - but FFS he had a BMW, enough money to buy all the guns and ammo, and appears to be in good physical health. Chicks aren't that hard to get; he had to be getting tripped up for months over one specific girl at a time, but growing out of that happens at like age 15? If he just applied himself with a BMW and that kind of money, he could easily pull all the single 6-7s in town and probably most of the 8s.

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    The fact that there are people like this in society absolutely disgusts me.

I don't get the whole alpha/beta male thing, I like who I like. I don't know why people never seem to understand that about women. We like who we like. It's unfortunate that he's not appealing to women but some men (and this guy included, seems like) think that just because they're nice to a girl the girl owes him something. Dead wrong. He's clearly fucked in the head but I guess this guy found a whole host of misogynist "self-help" sites to get in with and there are more men who feel this way about women. It scares me that there are men who think that women don't deserve autonomy of self.

There is something seriously wrong with society when this kind of shit happens.
    Chicks have the same basis thought (although, taking it to this extreme and shooting people isn't warranted - by men or women). But the whole alpha/beta male thing is you know who is the best in the group at whatever moment. No conversation needed. People just silently know where they land. If you met a few guys, and 2 were betas and 1 were not a beta, you'd want them. And chicks have jealousy over being beta too, probably just don't call it or refer to it as beta - girls get jealous and silently angry as hell if there's a super pretty girl in their group cause they know they're automatically going to be behind the 8-ball for guys' attention as long as they're standing next to her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast