+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    I still dont get how he couldnt get some pussy; hes rich and in decent shape. Its one thing if youre a trainwreck - broke, sick, fat, car-less, etc - but FFS he had a BMW, enough money to buy all the guns and ammo, and appears to be in good physical health. Chicks aren't that hard to get; he had to be getting tripped up for months over one specific girl at a time, but growing out of that happens at like age 15? If he just applied himself with a BMW and that kind of money, he could easily pull all the single 6-7s in town and probably most of the 8s.
    I think he was using women as a scapegoat for other underling problems. I think he needed a real friend maybe some parental advice. And a good therapist that doesn't just fill him up on drugs.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Chicks have the same basis thought (although, taking it to this extreme and shooting people isn't warranted - by men or women). But the whole alpha/beta male thing is you know who is the best in the group at whatever moment. No conversation needed. People just silently know where they land. If you met a few guys, and 2 were betas and 1 were not a beta, you'd want them. And chicks have jealousy over being beta too, probably just don't call it or refer to it as beta - girls get jealous and silently angry as hell if there's a super pretty girl in their group cause they know they're automatically going to be behind the 8-ball for guys' attention as long as they're standing next to her.
    bullshit. stop hanging out with terrible people.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Chicks have the same basis thought (although, taking it to this extreme and shooting people isn't warranted - by men or women). But the whole alpha/beta male thing is you know who is the best in the group at whatever moment. No conversation needed. People just silently know where they land. If you met a few guys, and 2 were betas and 1 were not a beta, you'd want them. And chicks have jealousy over being beta too, probably just don't call it or refer to it as beta - girls get jealous and silently angry as hell if there's a super pretty girl in their group cause they know they're automatically going to be behind the 8-ball for guys' attention as long as they're standing next to her.
    I read this as an example of how terrible people can be and who I would stay away from. Sounds similar to a scene in a high school hallway.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Just because you can tick off the boxes of looks and wealth, does not meant you can pull whatever you want, let alone anything at all.
    This dude was posting his thoughts all over the internet, and people from a week to three days ago thought he was a risk, his own parents and therapist thought he was a risk.

Thus, it is not much of a stretch to assume that any woman who paid attention to him, also thought he was a risk, and so stayed the hell away.

But to make that assumption, you have to believe women are people, who can make rational decisions. Who can't be led around by their nethers because of looks, status, or game.
    This is a belief Sepukku obviously doesn't fucking subscribe to.

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Just because you can tick off the boxes of looks and wealth, does not meant you can pull whatever you want, let alone anything at all.
    This dude was posting his thoughts all over the internet, and people from a week to three days ago thought he was a risk, his own parents and therapist thought he was a risk.

Thus, it is not much of a stretch to assume that any woman who paid attention to him, also thought he was a risk, and so stayed the hell away.

But to make that assumption, you have to believe women are people, who can make rational decisions. Who can't be led around by their nethers because of looks, status, or game.
    Attraction is not a rational decision. Attraction is evolutionary-ingrained, impulsive, unconcious/sub-concious and is in no way a logical decision. Girls don't sit down with Venn Diagrams or Pro/Con checklists when deciding who to be into.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

You act like there aren't women out there who would put up with that shittier crazy just to live the fabulous life.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Attraction is not a rational decision. Attraction is evolutionary-ingrained, impulsive, unconcious/sub-concious and is in no way a logical decision. Girls don't sit down with Venn Diagrams or Pro/Con checklists when deciding who to be into.
    Attraction may be evolutionary, or just flat out working behind the scenes of your brain... that's true, but deciding to follow said attraction is not, which is what I believe his argument is. Women will sometimes chase men they don't find attractive for money (Hugh Hefner for instance whos now like 100)... which is a conscious decision to get PAID. On the other hand, some women might settle for less than what they find attractive for many reasons, settling, not wanting to be alone, and so forth... But both of these examples are true for men and women.

When you find someone you're attracted too and realize they're a nut cake for instance, can easily break you from them... or on the other hand go "f**k it (they) got money its worth it for now." There are just more factors in determining if they're date-able/fuckable than "Dude bro is she hot?" and "omg look at his six pack lolz" rather or not the initial attraction is instinctual.

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

True but as Bechyni references, there's plenty of chicks who would date shit tier crazy (and/or are shit tier crazy themselves) especially when the dude's outfit totals to $1500 and hes got a BMW and his dad is Assistant Director for The hunger Games.

Edit: All I was just trying to say earlier, the dude had his foot 3/4 the way in the door, other than getting some therapy and medicine all he was missing was the confidence to make good eye contact, smile a bit more, and carry himself with some better body language. Other than the unresolved mental illness all he was missing was a bit of confidence before he'd pulling chicks left and right.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Good looking bitches have dated tools who have far less, dude just wasn't applying himself.

GATTACA!

BG Level

I don't see the big issue with what Sepukku said. Alpha basically means confident and generally confidence is an attractive trait.

I don't really see the point in analyzing why he was unsuccessful with girls because the issue is that he was insane.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

edit: tasteless comment.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    bullshit. stop hanging out with terrible people.
    Nature mother fucker.

He is right though, attractive people (be it from confidence, looks, w/e) are always top tier at first. I mean when you get to know them, if they have a shit personality then yeah it effects it.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

GF says women can smell crazy. Lol.

I don't think sleeping with a chick would have helped. He really has a negative view on himself and truly hates the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    apparently you guys are all wrong, it's the fault of the hunger games
    Ok they really stretched that one... but I also just realized from this pic that he reminds me of Audrey Hepburn circa Roman Holiday and that creeps me out for some reason.

GATTACA!

BG Level

lol he does

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Stowastiq View Post
    Ok they really stretched that one
    It's the Daily Mail.
    That rag isn't even worth being used to pick up dogshit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Good looking bitches have dated tools who have far less, dude just wasn't applying himself.
    Everyone knows you lead with the $100 bill sticking out of your zipper.

It's the Daily Mail.
    That rag isn't even worth being used to pick up dogshit.
    Ah ok, I didn't know about that magazine. So its like National Enquirer in the USA then? "alien autopsy" "demon vampire child" kinda headlines..

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Everyone knows you lead with the $100 bill sticking out of your zipper.
    This guy gets it.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's times like these we need Churchill to give us the rundown on the alphas and the betas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast