Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

People remain under a very strict um... Silence clause (I know there is a real term for it but I can't think of it atm).

I'm fairly certain he "can't" say anything until the finale has aired.

My brother in law won a HGTV show and he and my sister didn't say word one, they were strictly "forbidden"... She threw a huge party for the finale so we kind of figured he won but they didn't let on at all, just kept saying that it's so exciting he made it to the finale. It was intense all the way until they called his name, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not supposed to talk about it until the end, regardless of when he left. That said, I do hope he comes back. I didn't think he deserved to go home, at least not from my couch's vantage point. /twocents.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Siccmade View Post
    People remain under a very strict um... Silence clause (I know there is a real term for it but I can't think of it atm).

I'm fairly certain he "can't" say anything until the finale has aired.

My brother in law won a HGTV show and he and my sister didn't say word one, they were strictly "forbidden"... She threw a huge party for the finale so we kind of figured he won but they didn't let on at all, just kept saying that it's so exciting he made it to the finale. It was intense all the way until they called his name, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not supposed to talk about it until the end, regardless of when he left. That said, I do hope he comes back. I didn't think he deserved to go home, at least not from my couch's vantage point. /twocents.
    Sure, but my point was that I expected a mini-paragraph post about how he had a good run and enjoyed his time or something. Not explicitly saying he would not be returning.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

And Cutter dodges another bullet.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

It would have been less close if the dumb motherfucker had just kept his mouth shut.
    You had a bit too much icing, but otherwise not the worst cake, stay silent and ride.

Willie did the right thing though, he buggered up in the challenge, and took the fire for it.
    The three he saved deserved to be on the balcony, but the others sure as hell didn't.

As annoying as Cutter is, Dan has been floundering for a few episodes. Ultimately, Cutter's sounded like it tasted better than Dan's cake (wool cake? lord). I wasn't surprised Willie didn't save himself; it fit his character. I also thought the people he saved definitely earned it.

Kind of embarrassing to admit, but I'm starting to hate Leslie less lately. I dunno, maybe it was how he worked with Ahran last episode that redeemed him a bit, but I am starting to wonder if he's just annoying rather than antagonizing.

I'm not really sure if I favor any contestant to win yet. I kind of like a lot of them, but it doesn't really seem like anybody is batting it out of the park consistently.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show
    Good riddance.
    Cutter isn't long for the show either. Even if he pulls his head out of his ass, he doesn't have the breadth to manage.

I'll be surprised if they add in a repeat contender though, they still have ten weeks worth of eliminations, and the fall season is not too far away.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Good riddance to the baker who could not bake; she should have been one of the first people out of the door.

Cutter is an absolute moron. You keep your hand raised in that situation no matter what you think. I actually didn't think his pizza looked that bad, but the crust might have been soft. I thought the entire point of the "basket" type challenges is you could make anything you wanted out of the ingredients. I don't know why they harped on him so bad for choosing pizza. If everyone makes pasta, it would be dull.

I can't see Elizabeth going home any time before top 3 regardless of how bad she will fuck up eventually.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Elizabeth has skills, just, like Leslie, she's an awful fucking person, only not as loud about it. (Though it's always written right on her face.)

BG Level

Why do you think Elizabeth is an awful fucking person? Where in the world are you getting that from? Also, please reconsider your usage of commas and parentheses. T_T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

If you look at her face, you can see her reactions. Every single time it's "not her", even early in the series, she get's this super sour "Who the FUCK are they." look.
    And then in the interviews, you listen to her, and you can catch that the only valid thing in her worldview is her, all other people are a mere fucking inconvenience.
    Courtney is in a similar, though not the same, self involved mindset. She's just way better at masking it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

How the fuck is Cutter still there? He put up a piece of dough with some shit on top and then proceeded to argue with the judges. Not saying Elise didn't deserve to be kicked off, but at least she tried to make something that didn't look like a frozen pizza.

My wife started raging when Courtney made some comment about bettering her finances or something. The camera keeps zooming in on her heels because they're apparently thousand dollar shoes.

She's a stripper yo. Elise needed to go a lonnnnnng time ago. As far as cutter is concerned, they don't care about your personality or if you argue. Worst dish goes home.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

And Cutter is running out of people who can put out a worse dish than him. Already has now maybe, lemme check wiki.

Victoria's been solidly middle of the pack, and and Francis L knows his stuff but he might pull something crazy that falls flat. Willie's been on a downturn as of late as well.
    But really, all he's got left is depending on a few solid people to have some freak fails. Like, if the team he's on wins next week, we'll have to see him in two, but his days are numbered.

I still don't really like anyone this season. Seasons 1 - 3 I def had favorites. Season 4 I wasn't so sure. This season... no.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    She's a stripper yo.
    Don't you mean "Aerial Dancer"?

BG Level

Sadly, if you pay attention to some of the "this season on masterchef" videos, you can see Cutter makes it much farther than you think. Unless, the video they teased is just next week's episode, but I don't think it is since it looks like Leslie is in charge of a restaurant in the spoiler from the beginning of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    Don't you mean "Aerial Dancer"?
    No, she said she was a dancer at a "Gentleman's Club". Then MC changed it. But you knew that lol.

BG Level

A few nudy photos of her on da interwebs!

Oh? Hope they don't show her face. Her face scares me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast