+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: MasterChef US (Season 5)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Lol! That was too good. I'd still give it to her.

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Nail on the head. Wow, I was having trouble placing it but there it is... lmao

I think the most standout moment of Cutter's utter bafoonery was after the judge spit his pizza out and threw the rest in trash, he didn't raise his hand. Its also legitimate comedy that none of the judges like him. But! He can only Matrix these bullets for so long and then I can go back to hating Leslie (who really does have skills and entertainment value) full time.

I agreed with Dan Wu in his little caption about "I'm here to learn and get better, Cutter's not. I deserve to stay" paraphrased terribly but the point stands. Yeah, the worse dish is going home but damn.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Lol! That was too good. I'd still give it to her.
    Same lol. Body is bangin

Lots of people have been on a down hill slope. Only a handful are consistent and staying in the top.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Siccmade View Post
    Nail on the head. Wow, I was having trouble placing it but there it is... lmao

I think the most standout moment of Cutter's utter bafoonery was after the judge spit his pizza out and threw the rest in trash, he didn't raise his hand. Its also legitimate comedy that none of the judges like him. But! He can only Matrix these bullets for so long and then I can go back to hating Leslie (who really does have skills and entertainment value) full time.

I agreed with Dan Wu in his little caption about "I'm here to learn and get better, Cutter's not. I deserve to stay" paraphrased terribly but the point stands. Yeah, the worse dish is going home but damn.
    Main reason I was sour about Francis leaving was that he showed he can really cook, winning some challenges and coming close in others. It's annoying that scrubs like Cutter and Elise and other forgettable people lasted longer than him just by the grace of being notworst every time.

Cutter fits the Texas/southern toolbag stereotype to a T. So damn stubborn and self-assured. And an ass.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

What in the flying fuck just happened.
    Did we just go bizzaro?

GATTACA!

BG Level

p much. tough break for Christine

BG Level

RIP Christine.

I'm surprised they didn't get more shit for how rare the steaks were- I guess the people that were there must enjoy rare steak? It sounded like it was pretty tasty despite that, so maybe that's all.

What an awful ending, though, hahaha. They must have been some amazing truffles... Oh, well.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Those steaks looked absolutely perfect.

BG Level

Yeah, to me they looked amazing.

If you hated that ending, you are going to hate this season. I believe Cutter is going to be marketed as the "turnaround" champion even more than Luca at this point.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

blrughgh. I hated last season. I didn't like Luca at all, he annoyed me like crazy.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Wife and I finally watched this weeks ep last night. I am shocked Cutter did so well but he hasn't show much of anything prior to this- though this is often a dish by dish competition. I want to like the guy, maybe if his attitude changes. I also don't think Leslie is going to make it to finals, that guy's plating is horrible. I don't know what sort of time they have between each challenge but that dude should be researching how to plate ever spare second. I am liking the interaction the judges are having with the cooks this year too.

Also those steaks looked so fricking rare, but we only really saw 1 full steak (Ramseys) so maybe the other people's managed to coast more to medium from the last minute oven treatment. /shrug

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Galois Evariste
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Cutter really surprised me this week, but I think Joe is just itching to throw him out of the competition.

Honestly, there really isn't anyone that I think is a standout this season; Francis L is probably my pick to win.

BG Level

At what point do they get the white chef coats with the red MC logo on them?

GATTACA!

BG Level

fucking Leslie lol

troll of trolls

BG Level

Cutter is making the finals lol.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

willie needs to cut the shit and stop making desserts out of pastas and whatever else he gets. second time he's made a dessert with typical dinner type items. I get you want to be risque or whatever the hell but come on, man.

I don't get why people be like "go big or go home" or experiment with foods on elimination challenges.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    willie needs to cut the shit and stop making desserts out of pastas and whatever else he gets. second time he's made a dessert with typical dinner type items. I get you want to be risque or whatever the hell but come on, man.

I don't get why people be like "go big or go home" or experiment with foods on elimination challenges.
    yeah... experiment on the mystery box, not the elimination. makes no sense

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Yeah, it's not a coincidence that the two winning dishes had cheese filling and tomato sauce and the losing dishes had a bunch of shit that has no place being anywhere near pasta.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast