FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

you misspelled being the first islamic kenyan president of the U.S.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

islamic, eh?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

shuddup i forgot the word muslim. you got the joke

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Obama set to double the number of troops in country for the campaign against ISIS to 3000, asks for five billion in funding

which is good because i was beginning to forget what it was like to be at war in Iraq

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...y.html?hpid=z1

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Republican Congress. Seems like a shoe in.

"You repeal ACA, we agree to a war we already wanted anyway",

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Motherfuckas going to be reminiscing on that MSR Tampa route lmao.

Don't forget to thank our veterans tomorrow. Read this story to make it a special one.

Why Do We Keep Thanking the Troops?

2014 was another big year for Iraq, despite the gapping hole of coverage that was in the media.

2014 deadliest year in Iraq for civilians since 2006-7 bloodshed: U.N.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0KB0JR20150102
    Violence in Iraq in 2014 killed at least 12,282 civilians, making it the deadliest year since the sectarian bloodshed of 2006-07, the United Nations said in a statement.

The majority of the deaths - nearly 8,500 - occurred during the second half of the year following the expansion of the Sunni Muslim Islamic State insurgency in June out of Anbar province leading to widespread clashes with security forces.

“Yet again, the Iraqi ordinary citizen continues to suffer from violence and terrorism ... This is a very sad state of affairs,” said Nickolay Mladenov, head of the U.N. political mission in Iraq, in a statement released on Thursday.
    Although the torture report had some people shocked, and discussing if torture is bad, necessary, or just EIT; the truth is that report was tame, compared to the atrocities that are still being hidden, conducted in black sites.

US soldiers raped Iraqi boys in front of their mothers
    http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2014/...their-mothers/

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

thats absolutely a true story.

seriously though, do you honestly believe half the shit you read?
    or do you just desperatley want these crazy things to be real?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

/sigh

I desperately want these things to be real? What kind of Twilight Zone are you living in, man? A heavily redacted teaser of a torture report isn't enough to make me believe that was all that went down in these black sites. I've heard plenty of shit just as bad, haven't you?

I'm over here laughing at the irony that I got that child rape allegations link from a tweet by Immortal Technique; nearly everyone that I refer his music to never approaches me the same way again lol Language that is too radical for it to ever be true.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm just saying, you hate the media so much yet you act just like them.
    Go do some research on ole Seymour Hersch. Specifically about how all his sources are "secret" & more specifically, how HE NEVER ACTUALLY SAID ANERICAN MILLITARY RAPED KIS INFRONT OF THEIR MOTHERS.
    Seriously its tired dude. Maybe I took the bait, but I just would rather see you get some real world perspective, instead of blindly following whatever sensational head line you read next.

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you truly believe that...I just don't know that there is room for honest discourse with you at all.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Noble was that towards me?

What am i supposed to believe??? An article saying he said that, or another article saying he said he didn't say that? You see my point?

Why would you believe one and not the other? or vice versa? it's stupid.

However, I've been to detainee prisons *GASP* IN REAL LIFE, in iraq and in afghanistan, and my experience doesn't lend itself to believing that a US soldier (back when you could not be openly gay in the military) was raping a child and making the childs mother watch. basically because MALE AND FEMALE PRISONS WERE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COMPOUNDS.

I'm just saying, if the only version of worldy you know is through a keyboard and a computer screen then you haven't the slightest idea.
    (and yes i am well aware about those soldiers fucking up at ahbu grabh(spelling not a strong suit of mine), but that doesn't mean that half the shit you hear about it has any more bases in reality. You have the pictures to prove those specific fuck ups, and word of mouth that get's misconstrued by 50 different people.)

Hersch redacted that statement saying he had made it in an "unclear" manner, and that what he meant was that AN IRAQI interpreter was caught raping a child, while some random iraqi female took pictures.
    And guess what! I bet that "terp" wasn't working for the US military long after that shit came to light. But again... i'm just basing these ASSUMPTIONS on personal life experience. Not on some hate filled hypocritical website that condems mass medias sensationalism and then proceeds to shit out it's own (sensationalism)

BG Level

Bum fronting like Immortal Technique is some deep and prophetic underground lyricist when that nigga hasn't been relevant in over 10 years lmao.

Instead of derailing, why don't you take your trendy rap rhetoric to the AOTY thread, so we can all laugh at your music relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    Noble was that towards me?

What am i supposed to believe??? An article saying he said that, or another article saying he said he didn't say that? You see my point?

Why would you believe one and not the other? or vice versa? it's stupid.

However, I've been to detainee prisons *GASP* IN REAL LIFE, in iraq and in afghanistan, and my experience doesn't lend itself to believing that a US soldier (back when you could not be openly gay in the military) was raping a child and making the childs mother watch. basically because MALE AND FEMALE PRISONS WERE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COMPOUNDS.

I'm just saying, if the only version of worldy you know is through a keyboard and a computer screen then you haven't the slightest idea.
    (and yes i am well aware about those soldiers fucking up at ahbu grabh(spelling not a strong suit of mine), but that doesn't mean that half the shit you hear about it has any more bases in reality. You have the pictures to prove those specific fuck ups, and word of mouth that get's misconstrued by 50 different people.)

Hersch redacted that statement saying he had made it in an "unclear" manner, and that what he meant was that AN IRAQI interpreter was caught raping a child, while some random iraqi female took pictures.
    And guess what! I bet that "terp" wasn't working for the US military long after that shit came to light. But again... i'm just basing these ASSUMPTIONS on personal life experience. Not on some hate filled hypocritical website that condems mass medias sensationalism and then proceeds to shit out it's own (sensationalism)
    Here's the thing, we all know that we don't have all the pictures of them "fucking up", only a small portion of the committed atrocities. Abu Ghraib is only one of many black sites. I will admit that Hersh is not someone I put all my faith in, I reserve that for real investigative journalists like Scahill, but just because the story involved child rape, doesn't make me go "that's crossing the line, no way" because there are plenty of equally-atrocious events that have happened in the past.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by notorious bum View Post
    Here's the thing, we all know that we don't have all the pictures of them "fucking up", only a small portion of the committed atrocities. Abu Ghraib is only one of many black sites. I will admit that Hersh is not someone I put all my faith in, I reserve that for real investigative journalists like Scahill, but just because the story involved child rape, doesn't make me go "that's crossing the line, no way" because there are plenty of equally-atrocious events that have happened in the past.
    As a CID agent who's deployed numerous times to that region, I can wholeheartedly tell you that child raping story is 100% bullshit. You continue to push this nonsense agenda with crap journalism you deem legitimate because it fits the narrative you want to believe.

You referencing Immortal Technique as some kind of new age revolutionary was literally hilariously pathetic, welcome to 1999. You like to tell everyone hurrdurr fox news when you're the left equivalent. You're worse than Leif, at least he was entertaining.

EDIT: Mind you I'm also a civilian now so I have absolutely no care or worry to hide any fact that you would so obviously believe to have been conspired. Even as military I wouldn't have hidden that nonsense otherwise.

You claimed IT isn't relevant, so your credibility on anything music-related is shit. I discovered IT in '00-01, that's hilarious you think I just bumped into his music. You think I rock a Fela album cover as my avatar because I heard about that broadway musical?

Please, feel free to link me to your book that contradicts the rags I read, like Dirty Wars, though.

edit: also, I should've expanded upon the first comment about credibility, because it's more than just music, obviously. If you are someone who actually knows who IT is, what he stands for, and the type of person that he represents, there is no intelligent reason for calling him irrelevant at this point and time. Being in the rap game and being politically-active is only starting to be acceptable, IT has used his platform, his success, and respect garnered to help more people than most multi-platinum artists will do in their entire lives. He's still helping kids overseas, it's not some gimmick.

He has been more active than 99% of rappers in the game right now. He has met up with Ferguson protestors, honored the passing of hip hop legends and those loved in the community with tribute concerts. He tours the globe, giving awareness and a voice to the voiceless. Your ignorance to the state of hip hop is showing, but your ignorance of broader social dysfunction is even clearer.

BG Level

I'm a dude with a Wutang sigatar lol. I'm not going to pretend they're still relevant in 2014. Continue to avoid the fact you posted a bullshit article.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast