FFXI Server
    Valefor

thought you couldn't HQ the kit synths though

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    " The following additions and adjustments have been made to crafting guilds.

Guilds no longer close on certain days.
    "

Talk about 5+ years late.
    The following items are now stackable in groups of twelve.

Yagudo Necklace
    12 years late

I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Lola in Eastern Adoulin is a bit behind the times, and has not yet been apprised that adventurers may now enter skirmishes solo.
    Made me chuckle.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    12 years late
    lol... my god, and I used to farm Yagudo Necklaces on THF waaaay back when.. Cyclone spam!

MaachaQ

Interesting thing that I hadn't heard about previously... while sitting at the grayed-out play screen, I got a popup making me agree to French and German no longer being supported as install languages. They say there are fewer players for those which is why they are dropping support, but I'd hate to have to change all my macros and such into English on such short notice if I were one of those people... Imagine if their English wasn't very good as well? Yet another surprise on update day ^^;

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MaachaQ View Post
    Interesting thing that I hadn't heard about previously... while sitting at the grayed-out play screen, I got a popup making me agree to French and German no longer being supported as install languages. They say there are fewer players for those which is why they are dropping support, but I'd hate to have to change all my macros and such into English on such short notice if I were one of those people... Imagine if their English wasn't very good as well? Yet another surprise on update day ^^;
    They announced this quite a while ago, so they should have had plenty of time to prepare for this.

MaachaQ

Quote Originally Posted by Thandar View Post
    They announced this quite a while ago, so they should have had plenty of time to prepare for this.
    I guess I must have missed it, and it wasn't listed in the patch notes that I had finished reading when I noticed the popup. (unless it is in the patch notes and somehow I missed it again... which is possible)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MaachaQ View Post
    I guess I must have missed it, and it wasn't listed in the patch notes that I had finished reading when I noticed the popup. (unless it is in the patch notes and somehow I missed it again... which is possible)

"Dear valued FINAL FANTASY XI player,

We have an announcement regarding an important change for FINAL FANTASY XI in-game text support. At present, players are able to choose between Japanese, English, French, and German language options, but due to the decreasing numbers of French and German language players, we have had to make a difficult but necessary decision on the support for these two languages. As such, we will be removing the French and German language options from FINAL FANTASY XI after the July 2014 version update, but will continue to support Japanese and English. Of course, French and German-speaking players will be able to continue playing using their current characters and settings in an English language environment. (Note that some macros may need to be modified.)

We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to our francohpone and germanophone players for their fantastic long-time dedication to FINAL FANTASY Xl, and will continue to provide French and German speaking customer support services.

Although it greatly saddens us that we will no longer be able to offer in-game text for these two languages, English localisation support will continue, and we hope that you will continue to experience exciting adventures in the world of Vana’diel.

Akihiko Matsui, FFXI producer"

That was April 30th.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiku View Post
    That's a really long list of things with lower NPC prices. Haks make sense but any idea how/why SE thinks the rest of the list needed to be lowered?
    I started up a new character a little over a month or so ago. I've made quite a bit of gil NPCing the armor that comes from caskets in just the starter areas. Its not efficent, but I was clearing like 20k or so in trash armor 1-2k at a time everytime my inventory filled up.

Either that, or is some of that stuff obtainable from sparks and was a secret choco-blinker like moneymaker.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    12 years late

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    Either that, or is some of that stuff obtainable from sparks and was a secret choco-blinker like moneymaker.
    If there was you had to do an intermediate synth to make it good. I tried every item and nothing went higher than 10.29 gil per spark