+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Tabzz released, ALL Rekkles almost a given. I don't know why FNC and ALL didn't do a straight up trade. I suspect it is because of the newness of the LCS, but this was a better (and more cost efficient) situation for a trade.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'd rather have tabbz+yellowstar than rekkles+nyph.

Yellowstar is just so much stronger than any other eu support, rekkles/tabbz is pretty much a wash.

Also SK released Jesiz ( necessary ) and rumours that koreans are coming to EU ( Ryu and Horo named so far ).

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    RiotKrepo incoming.
    This is all I desire.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    I'd rather have tabbz+yellowstar than rekkles+nyph.

Yellowstar is just so much stronger than any other eu support, rekkles/tabbz is pretty much a wash.

Also SK released Jesiz ( necessary ) and rumours that koreans are coming to EU ( Ryu and Horo named so far ).
    I am also of this opinion. I think that Rekkles is better than Tabbz but the difference is not that big.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Also apparently 2 of the pre qualified teams for eu have disbanded, so there might be 9 spots from the 5s ladder for europe.
    It's going be fun to watching ranked 5s ladder in the last day or two, especially as it's public so spectators can ghost games for dragon/baron/red/blue timers and pink ward locations, even on a 3 minute delay that shit's useful as fuck if you don't have it in your pocket, and makes attacking 2nd buffs so much easier if you have a precise time.

If I was playing for an lcs spot I'd be doing it - it isn't ghosting, it's publicly available information.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Kottenx now a free agent, as well as Kerp.

Holy god how are those two guys free.
    Kerp was the clear #1 eu mid last split, he put up incredible numbers despite having to carry a lot of deadweight on the team.

You could get

Xasus
    Kottenx
    Kerp
    Tabbz
    Zytan

That team would shit on anyone currently in eu.
    Imo xasus wasn't that great but I don't know a better eu top free agent to put in there unless you went korean, and other eu tops seem to respect him and blame the rest of mil for his performance.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

There's so much feet shuffling... Someone get in contact with me once everything settles down so I know what's what XD ...

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ryu + Horo confirmed @ Millennium

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Ryu + Horo confirmed @ Millennium
    Fuck off Gryffes this is my job!

Gryffes likes butts.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm all about the bass.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Kottenx now a free agent, as well as Kerp.

Holy god how are those two guys free.
    Kerp was the clear #1 eu mid last split, he put up incredible numbers despite having to carry a lot of deadweight on the team.

You could get

Xasus
    Kottenx
    Kerp
    Tabbz
    Zytan

That team would shit on anyone currently in eu.
    Imo xasus wasn't that great but I don't know a better eu top free agent to put in there unless you went korean, and other eu tops seem to respect him and blame the rest of mil for his performance.
    Kerp... clearly... number 1... mid...eu... LOL.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Remember when I said tsm were #1 na team and you lolled at me? how'd that work out
    Also I'd mention clg, but too soon?

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

His stats were really really impressive if you consider he was on a team that finished the season in 5th, played a one dimensional style and ended up getting relegated.
    I really do rate him as a slight ( but clear ) step above froggen/xpeke.

Stats to backup said opinion:

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I dont know what point system you created, but his KDA isn't even close to the other "top" 4 mids. In fact, Hai and Prolly were the only other mids that gave up more kills than Kerp.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Kerp was pretty inconsistent. He either picked Fizz and blew up everyone, or picked a different champion and had zero impact on the game. Even his Fizz play started falling off towards the back end up of the split. He put up some crazy fantasy points because of some crazy early performances, but judging his play separately from fantasy points, he really was just an upper mid-tier mid. If I'm starting an LCS team tomorrow, there's no way I put Kerp in mid lane over Froggen or Peke.

EDIT: I love Ryu. I can't wait for the EU dudes that don't watch OGN to experience midlane Eeyore.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My nexus is trembling with all these lovely changes.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

agree with kerp being a contender for top mid EU, peke is garbage i'm sorry and froggen is over hyped

edit: pretty sure that point system is from fantasy LCS btw

to elaborate, fnatics bot lane did not need help, soaz would just feed or go even and cyanide would camp mid. take that away and i honestly think peke would probably be in the bottom 3 for mids EU

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    agree with kerp being a contender for top mid EU, peke is garbage i'm sorry and froggen is over hyped

edit: pretty sure that point system is from fantasy LCS btw

to elaborate, fnatics bot lane did not need help, soaz would just feed or go even and cyanide would camp mid. take that away and i honestly think peke would probably be in the bottom 3 for mids EU
    You are living in a dream if you think Kerp is even close to xPeke and Froggen, especially when the only reasoning you have is that one is "garbage" and one is "over hyped".

You can like the guy but his performance in the first few weeks of the split didn't translate into anything of importance for the full split. He is a decent mid, but barely LCS caliber.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

i explained in the last part, cyanide just camps mid and peke still just does decent. i watched every EU game last split and i just feel kerp is a better performer than both especially since as said before he had a lot of weight on his shoulders due to a subpar team. it might only be a marginal lead but i also have never seen froggen do anything that makes him "the best mid in the west"

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Rumors: Zion in the CLG house, also weird communication with Pobelter and CLG and dexter.

Facts: New CoL.black and CoL.white. CoL.black is the Pr0lly, RxL, Bubba team with Xmithie and i Kenny U. They take the 3/5 team, the #1 seed and man they are looking good. CoL.white is the Westrice and Kez team, with LCS washouts Goldenglue and Impactful, along with some rando support called Lohpally.