+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

at least riot nerfed cinderhulk a teeny tiny bit (still needs more) and halved gromp buff dmg, that's a good start towards nipping that stupid shit in the bud

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Whoever wins challenger is autopromoted as well, so these games are more important than past Challenger finals.

Would be hilarious if CWA win off the back of TP smite cheese top.

God I hate these pro fuckers sometimes. Bringing this shit into low tier solo Q is fucking hell.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    God I hate these pro fuckers sometimes. Bringing this shit into low tier solo Q is fucking hell.
    seriously, the tank meta right now is pretty shit. i'm personally gonna take a break until it's gone..

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The Worlds Venues for EU has been announced, 1 being in London (Wembley, 1 hour away from me)

I was wondering, I got told by Zetanio that simply by attending you get swag such as skins? As I play on a NA account I was wondering if in the chance I do go and get swag would it be applicable to my NA account lol

I'll see what the prices are like though; it's a 4 day thing and although I know nobody, I don't mind attending just to see the games and soak in the atmosphere lol.
    I half wondered if there would be gaming rigs setup where I can play with people randomly 5v5

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The codes you get from worlds and in general apply once per region, I've been given pax codes/gamescom codes by players in other regions that have worked for me.

So yes, go, get skin codes, and get some for us :d

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

You make it sound like I'll get lots! lol (unless that's true)

No idea when the tickets come for sale yet anyways, they just announced the venues. However, if it's gonna be a bundle of skin codes, how does it work? Per champ? Or like a skin voucher I can claim any skin for any champ. I had visualisations of me coming back here and saying stuff like

"REVERSE ANNIE, WHO WANT?" lol

Do you recall ticket prices? I'm not going if it's £50 per pop (day) lol

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

No idea on pricing, or codes/ticket.

Generally it's the Championship skin, eg last years worlds attendees got Championship Shyvana/Riven, Championship Thresh before that, etc.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ohhhh! So it's exclusive skins relating to the event, rather than any skin. Gotcha, I see why you guys want them then.

£20

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

They're not purely event exclusive, they were buyable for the 2 weeks worlds was on as well. I think they were around 975/1350 rp.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Even if you don't have someone to go with, you should still have fun at a big LOL event. I went to last year's OGN summer finals by myself because it was here in Busan. It was still fun to watch games as part of a huge crowd, similar to how seeing a movie in a crowded theater can be a vastly different experience than watching it on DVD at home. Between games, I had conversations with just other random dudes around me about the previous game, or what we expected to happen in picks/bans for the next game. Despite going alone, it was a really enjoyable night.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

You better go.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    Even if you don't have someone to go with, you should still have fun at a big LOL event. I went to last year's OGN summer finals by myself because it was here in Busan. It was still fun to watch games as part of a huge crowd, similar to how seeing a movie in a crowded theater can be a vastly different experience than watching it on DVD at home. Between games, I had conversations with just other random dudes around me about the previous game, or what we expected to happen in picks/bans for the next game. Despite going alone, it was a really enjoyable night.
    Yeh I expected it to be like that. Sounds good, lets see when the tickets go on sale! Thanks for sharing your experiences.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Tonights gonna be interesting, fnc/h2k are imo the two best teams in eu right now, and c9/tl is a repeat of last year ( even including the games before really ).

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Liquid is doing really good today.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

XWXs champ picks basically conceded mid, although I think the urgot pick cost them that game, any other ADC and they prob win.
    Would've pushed TSM to game 5 at least.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

really think that impulses bot lane just leaves them with no real way to consistently beat the top teams.

with a more solid bot lane i think they would be a force to be reckoned with

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Kinda anticipated something like that due to his ongoing wrist problems, but I thought he'd just take some time off. Looks like that + his team loosing fate in his abilities hit him hard.

way past due for that move honestly, doesn't matter how good his shotcalling is if the game is effectively 4 or 4.5 vs 5