1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 17 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 16 hours, 40 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fates that drop Atma     submit to reddit submit to twitter

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

The most amusing part of this theory is that it wouldn't even change the way I farm FATEs, so why waste anyone's time. FATE up? Tag in. I'm not going waste time consulting some stupid cheat sheet about what FATEs I shouldn't bother with.

Hang on guys, I need to see if this one can drop Atma.
    We've all tagged in, get your butt over here, it's almost over.
    On my wa--oh, it's over.

I'm still most interested in this supposed quote (which no one but the OP knows about) that says the Atma drop rate is supposed to be 7~10%. After collecting 36 Atmas, my drop rate is almost spot-on 2%.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Mmmhm. Are we supposed to sit and wait for specific ones...? Or continue hitting everything and waiting? It's not like there's an issue making it to every FATE up in time.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Heie View Post
    Well now I am glad I didn't post the data I have already. I will just continue to collect it with my FC and keep whatever we discover private so everyone else can keep complaining about atma drops. I find it funny people know for a fact it drop from every fate. How do you know that? Have you gotten a drop from every fate or know people who have gotten it from every fate?
    How do you know not know that?
    Have you not gotten a drop from every fate?

We could go at this all day really. If your premise is that you cannot assume if doesn't but you say it does and all you have to show for it is a handful of stuff you "collected with my FC" then it still proves absolutely nothing. Nobody cares if you're "keeping it private", as if you're not telling us where the holy grail or Jimmy Hoffa's body are buried. It's just a game after all, and no amount of data collecting you do while playing it to prove a strawman point makes you cool, loser.

If this is what XIV theory-crafting is all about then shoot me now.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    If it is so ridiculous to assume that could be confirmed then perhaps it is a good idea to look at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaixin View Post
    my brain!
    I'm gonna go ahead and call this sig-worthy.

Egyptian Goddess
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aiko Matsuo
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

4 weapons later trying to help others. That's 48 atma. Guess what? It's random. Yoshi said its random. This experiment is pointless.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Get this OF fucking shit out of here.