1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 3 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -4 hours, -4 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 13 hours, 3 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

small question about buying ffxiv ps3 with ps+

My husband has a ps+ account. We both upgraded our FFXIV ps3 accounts to the ps4. The PS3 version is on sale atm for like $13 so I'd like to get it for the times when I need to use the ps3 (visiting in laws).

If he bought it he would just get a game code right? Could I use the code for my account? Or does playstation have something dumb where it would be locked in for his account only? I think without plus it's an extra five buck so it's not a huge deal, but hey, that's a little cesar's pizza right there so might as well save it if we can.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

it would be locked to the account if it's purchased directly thru PSN.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Just like Mori says if you want it for your account, you need to buy it with your PSN

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Lame kk thanks guys

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Just a small note in case this thread gave anyone ideas: apparently you are not allowed to do this. t(''t)

Wait, so once you upgrade your PS3 version to PS4, you can't go back and buy a new PS3 version again? (because after i buy my PS4, i plan to put my PS3 in the basement and grind crafting stuff while on the exercise bike)

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Faxanadu View Post
    Wait, so once you upgrade your PS3 version to PS4, you can't go back and buy a new PS3 version again? (because after i buy my PS4, i plan to put my PS3 in the basement and grind crafting stuff while on the exercise bike)
    Get a pstv in fall of a vita