FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Swordsman

http://games.arcgames.com/en/prod/swordsman

Chinese martial arts mmo from Perfect World. It's currently running a closed beta for 4 or 5 more days. Looks like it will be F2P and they have a couple item bundles you can buy. Haven't looked into it very far but there is definitely a large pvp focus, and I've seen chat notifications of looting from pvp bodies.

Only played like 30 mins or so, initial impression is something like a blade&soul knock off (though I haven't played b&s, only seen youtubes). It also reminds me of Aion when that came out. It's not too bad (yet), but it definitely has some rough edges. It does offer your 3 different control methods right off the bat that you can try out: a click to move type, a normal mmo wasd movement with left & right click camera movement type, and a locked mouse look type like tera or neverwinter. Having some difficulty in getting one working for me, the controls just don't feel very smooth at all. The games looks nice, though. The chinese setting and the skills are a nice change. And you get the double jumping as well. Apparently it goes up to lv100 so I'm sure it will be grindy as shit.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Martial Arts mmo always seem like a cool idea and then they suck and/or the controls are overly complicated. It will definitely be grindy as shit coming from PW. No doubt about that lol