+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Not a movie but might as well be, the game Gone Home. Avoid this absolute fucking garbage at all costs. Fucking played through the entire two hour picture book nonsense and it's absolutely terrible. They're fucking lesbians. There. That's the most pretentious as fuck revelation you're going to get out of that picture book game. I'm so pissed off right now lol.

You should visit the Poopdeck more often.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Horns with Daniel Radcliffe. It was just bad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Snakefish swamp.
    Spoiler: show
    What do you do when you see a 6 foot snakehead? you run at it with a cleaver and cut it to pieces. Also. what do you do when snakeheads surround your Boat: Give the drunk guy the dynamite so he can drop it in the boat. Also hesitate getting off the boat while dynamite is lit on the boat instead of picking it up and throwing it in the water with the dead guy . Flare gun that doesnt light the thing on fire? wtf? Voodoo guy in the first minute who turns out to be a good guy. Dumb fucking whos got the bigger dick in the impending apocalypse. fucking blaming genetic modifications on a generic curse.
    Syfy movie. Enough said.

Hooooly shit
    Spoiler: show
    god i hate shotguns that are rifles at 20 yards away with a difficult shot with someone whos 2 inches away. The only part of the movie where something bites someone and doesnt instantly murder them in a splatter of blood and somehow the leg doesnt get ripped off. and gets a tiny cut instead. Lol at video footage of the blue angels and then some random flames as a carpet bomb. also shooting at the thing with a gun and it doesnt even touch the paint of the vehicle behind it

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    Horns with Daniel Radcliffe. It was just bad.
    yeah, if you're planning to watch that movie just take a nap instead, awful fucking movie
    and wtf is with Juno Temple getting movie roles, she's sooo bad

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Someone on Facebook shared a post recently about a movie called Lust for Love… horrible, horrible movie… just terrible. Low budget, lame script, crappy acting.

Recently got around to watching The Thing prequel, after absolutely loving the original. I dunno why, but the CGI completely killed it for me. The Thing just looked ridiculous and not really creepy at all. So disappointed..

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Omniyoji View Post
    You see the thing about The Thing is that there's too much thing.
    ^

There were only two good things about that movie. 1 scene with the thingy crawling & Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Quote Originally Posted by Omniyoji View Post
    ^

There were only two good things about that movie. 1 scene with the thingy crawling & Mary Elizabeth Winstead
    Fuck you guys. i just rewatched that shit for like the 10th time and i love it every time. I thought it was amazing.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So I finally sat down and watched Transformers: Age of Extinction. It's all about Mark sword fighting a giant robot, John Goodman being an awesome voice actor (or actor of GP) and Kelsey Grammer being a decent villain type. Anything and everything else was simply terrible. Even if you haven't experienced anything related to Transformers it's bad.

Oddly enough, I opened a debate with some people at work that "If they replaced Lebuff with Marky Mark would that have made the originals better?"

^ Marky Mark at least had some funny moments in there

Quote Originally Posted by DrClout View Post
    Oddly enough, I opened a debate with some people at work that "If they replaced Lebuff with Marky Mark would that have made the originals better?"
    Would have been weird watching Mark playing a Highschool kid then College kid. :kappa:

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ouija. Saw it last night. Not a very good movie and relied way too much on startling the audience. This is why I usually don't see movies in the theater. :/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Honestly, the netflix movie "Big ass spider" i would rate a 5 or 6 on decency compared to snakehead swamp which i gave a one. Thats how bad it was. I mean BAS at least tried to be a comedy and had some sorta serious moments. and SHS just.... no.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    Ouija. Saw it last night. Not a very good movie and relied way too much on startling the audience. This is why I usually don't see movies in the theater. :/
    but but but Olivia Cooke! I actually got an email a couple of weeks ago from a recruiter stating they would pay $10 to everyone seated to go see this movie lol

Lets be cops..

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Hercules. Shitty ass movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    oh man when he threw the horse with one hand... but yeah still not as bad as Let's Be Cops

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Which one we talking, the one with the wwe wrestler or the one with dwayne johnson.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

This is probably going to get me some hate but, I do not care for or like Dwayne Johnson as an Actor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast