BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    You can still derank from swapping nations though right?

Also so far it seems like the cities are kinda meh stuff and new spells and fiat has neet stuffs?
    As far as I recall, derank only occurs if you switched to a nation where you didn't beat the full mission line (or whatever mission you need for the medal)

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Can you spam all your tags on these fights or is there a limit like one per day?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Can spam what you have left. I think the npc holds 6 or maybe 7 tags plus whatever you have flagged. I think you can flag more than one op like coalition assignments but it's been a long time since I've checked.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by dannyl View Post
    As far as I recall, derank only occurs if you switched to a nation where you didn't beat the full mission line (or whatever mission you need for the medal)
    You can swap to any other nation once without penalty. Pledging allegiance to a nation more than once will incur a penalty

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I would not be surpsied if this hints at the ToAU vs. WotG joint battle people have been wanting for so many years.
    They're hinting at the upcoming Atomos fight in September which will require you to beat WoTG I'm sure like how Alexander and Odin required you to beat ToAU. Additionally, I bet the Atomos fight will be sort of an epilogue kind of quest and not just a generic Avatar quest like Cait Sith was. It'll probably tie up he loose ends and reveal Lilisette's fate like how Apocalypse Nigh revealed Lion's. Get some cool time devourer equipment/rings that have time related latents lol like other avatar equipment.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Haste II from plucking wings, not surprising with the other scrolls dropping in these.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dannyl View Post
    Mission line is the same the only difference is a few quests along the way that unlock further missions and rank holding is based on actual missions not the quest lines

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Crap just realized you needed the highest rank to do fiat lux... so switching really kinda screwed me over

Oh well just got an indi haste and scarletite ingot from splitting heirs... shame indi haste has dropped so much already

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Crap just realized you needed the highest rank to do fiat lux... so switching really kinda screwed me over

Oh well just got an indi haste and scarletite ingot from splitting heirs... shame indi haste has dropped so much already
    Yah... I looked it up and realized I was boned. Sucks :I

Guess its time to do Plucking Wings again.

Edit: Event goes on until the 29th... Meaning if I upgrade on the day I need to every day, I'll have Medal of Altana on the 29th exactly. Aka I'm f**ked >_>
    Edit2: also part of the Alter Ego event is "Strong resistance to status ailments", am I the only one who has not seen even a glimmer of this buff?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

They certainly don't resist the environmental hazards in Adoulin, but I think that can only happen with the KI's. I haven't even noticed the higher HP/MP. The alter ego part of this event is rather pointless.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    They certainly don't resist the environmental hazards in Adoulin, but I think that can only happen with the KI's. I haven't even noticed the higher HP/MP. The alter ego part of this event is rather pointless.
    I've noticed the HP/MP bonus, they all have HP around 2200 or so now, which is nice. Though, I have to agree, the alter ego part of this event feels meaningless lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So campaign almost over remember to spam your tags! Also don't think it's been said but I got a HP box from plucking wings. Yay 14 HPs

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm burning through mine before conquest tomorrow, just incase areas are lost.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So remember new campaign festa started seems like my server forgot since not a single invade ops is available. Hopefully this weekend

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Same thing on Siren. Only the strongholds are missing for Splitting Heirs etc but only Xarc is in ally control for Fiat Lux this week. We'll see if people care enough to unlock the missing zones this weekend or if this event will be pointless.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bah 7 fiat luxes and nothing but crap except nocturnus, talekeeper and some singles. Anyone get anything decent this time around yet?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

No fiatlux on carby ^_^

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah people really pushed for it the last couple of days. Like we had no influence on Friday and full last night same with other strongholds. Heck I even went out and murdered stuff in those places. Also got a pil's item from plucking so that one at least can still drop nice stuff

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I just noticed something.... "Festa Period: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 8:00 p.m. (PDT) to Tuesday, September 24 at 11:00 p.m."

So does it end on Tuesday or the 24th?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I was wondering that too. I think I'll just spend my last tag tomorrow and if there's another day, great.