Blue Gartr is looking to form a second coil group!

We are looking for skilled friendly players that may not be up to current coil tier (turns 6-9), but are looking to progress above and beyond! The goal is to progress as quickly as possible to current content.

We are currently only in need of healers, SCH and WHM

Looking for:

-Mature, friendly players who are looking for a loyal, drama-free, family-like group

-People that understand family, work, children, or w/e can be more important than a game, but are responsible enough to notify their raid leader so that your team is not left waiting on you.

-Individuals with a great sense of humor, but who can be serious when needed

-People who work well with others, and can give and accept constructive criticism in a polite manner

-Members interested in forming friendships through end-game content and dungeons

-You don't need to be a member of the BG FC to join

-Ventrilo server and forums! (these forums)

About the group Leader:
-I’m Laysha. I have been playing MMOs for many years. I played FFXI for ten years and World of Warcraft for six years doing raiding and endgame content. I’ve had plenty experience running and assisting groups.

-Raid times have not been decided as of yet, but will be put together to try and suit everyone’s needs, and run in EST time zone.
If you are interested please contact me in game or send me a message. I hope to hear from you soon.
-Laysha Ru’lye in game
-LadyLaysha on BG Forums