1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 27 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 21 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 12 hours, 27 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Prescence of Mind buff might make it see more regular use for DPS, idk when else you WHMs use it. Ifrit buff (5 potency+ to stun and aoe) feels so token.
    I'll throw it in during T2, sometimes also during Brayflox to speed up bomb knockbacks.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Neither French nor German notes mention Extremes in Trial Roulette that I can see. Pretty sure it's just an NA error.
    English

Duty Roulette: Trials A Relic Reborn: The Chimera 50
    A Relic Reborn: The Hydra 50
    Battle on the Big Bridge 50
    The Bowl of Embers (Hard) 60
    The Howling Eye (Hard) 60
    The Navel (Hard) 75
    Thornmarch (Hard) 60
    The Whorleater (Hard) 75
    The Minstrel's Ballad: Ultima's Bane 75
    The Howling Eye (Extreme) 100
    The Navel (Extreme) 100
    The Bowl of Embers (Extreme) 100
    Thornmarch (Extreme) 100
    The Whorleater (Extreme) 100
    French

Défis La chimère dhorme du Coerthas 50
    L'hydre d'Halatali 50
    Affrontement sur le grand pont 50
    Le Cratère des tisons (brutal) 60
    Le Nombril (brutal) 60
    Hurlœil (brutal) 75
    La Lisière de ronces (brutal) 60
    Le Briseur de marées (brutal) 75
    Le fléau d'Ultima 75
    Le Cratère des tisons (extrême) 100
    Le Nombril (extrême) 100
    Hurlœil (extrême) 100
    La Lisière de ronces (extrême) 100
    Le Briseur de marées (extrême) 100

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Where? It seems exactly the same as NA except in the bit about changing tomestone rewards French doesn't say "Duty Roulette: Trials"

Défis is the name used when you queue for Duty Roulette: Trials? I mean my argument is they mistakenly added "Duty Roulette" in front of the category name in NA.

Défis should equivalent to "Trials" in English version. And Duty Roulette: Trials should be Mission aléatoire: défis using the Ramuh (Hard) line as comparison.

In German the Roulette should be called "Zufallsinhalten unter Prüfungen" but in the German tomestone reward table (like the French) the extremes are listed under "Prüfungen" There is no indication of Roulette in German or French.

EDIT: My knowledge of German grammar is way less and I don't understand it quite as much, but it's still evident there are separate terms for the addition of Ramuh to DR: Trials and the Tomestone Rewards for Extremes.

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm surprised they didn't do a Trials: Hard and Trials: Extreme.

Also, weren't they considering nerfing Titan EX this patch? I thought I recall them mentioning that.

BG Level

I just copied the exact same 'location' But yes Defi means Trials so many that is the Typo that the english has Duty Finder infront while French does not

gonna see Tuesday i guess

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qeomash View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't do a Trials: Hard and Trials: Extreme.

Also, weren't they considering nerfing Titan EX this patch? I thought I recall them mentioning that.
    They said they were looking for a way to prevent 1 shot kills for old content like Landslide and Twisters for T5

But they didn't give any dates

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I don't understand your post fully but that could be an extension of trying to understand 4 languages in a short period of time. Mucking around in Google Translate for JP that yes, again, different terms are used for Ramuh (Hard) to Duty Roulette and the category of instances getting their tomestones adjusted for first clears which includes extremes.

BG Level

All i'm saying is that in the section where they are talking about the 'added tomestone for new players'

The only difference between english and french is that for the 'trials' section the English notes says Duty Finder while it does not in the french

So i'm saying it's either a typo in English or in French (but if you say that French + German doesn't say Duty roulette for trials that means that English is the typo)

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Yes, then we are in agreement. The error is on the English notes including "Duty Roulette" where they shouldn't. (Well, that's more likely than the other 3 languages being in error)

BG Level

Also if you look in the other section in the english notes it says dungeon and Raids just like ingame so yeah I now officially doubt that EX primals will be in DR

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Not really a fan of Expert roulette staying as a three-dungeon roulette but oh well

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm a fan based on having to not see Longstop on a 33% chance.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

You being tired of Longstop is the result of another retarded design choice and it's sad they're not addressing that one either, though. There's zero reason why the most efficient ways to obtain both mythology and soldiery involve spamming a single dungeon.

They should really do what Warcraft did: lower the rewards from the individual dungeons and add rewards to the base roulette. If using the roulettes was the most efficient way to farm tomes (even after you've used up the daily bonus) we'd have a lot less Brayflox burnout.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Would've preferred them to just add the new 3 to the current Expert Roulette, but I can see why they separated them with a 15 ilvl difference in the minimum requirement.

But kind of cool to see "coil-1 difficulty" in 4 mans? :\

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I can't find the doc but I remembered them saying they were planning to add an Extreme Primals roulette. I assume they'd have announced that independently here and then the added tomes bonus table would make more sense.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Vlorsutes View Post
    http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/297...48adb5a_11.png

Anyone else see the Hyur male and notice the resemblance to good old Tommy?

Post of the Week.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Would've preferred them to just add the new 3 to the current Expert Roulette, but I can see why they separated them with a 15 ilvl difference in the minimum requirement.

But kind of cool to see "coil-1 difficulty" in 4 mans? :\
    Kinda stoked. If these 4 mans are too hard to do with your average player it would give an incentive for FC dudes to group together for their daily bonus rather than just queue up solo for roulette to get it over with. Doubtful though.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

http://download.lavadomefive.com/mem...XI/bcquart.jpg

I, for one, welcome our new Black Chocobo overlords.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

The following items can now be dyed:
    Gallant Coronet / Gallant Surcoat / Gallant Cuisses / Gallant Gauntlets / Gallant Sollerets / Temple Circlet / Temple Cyclas / Temple Gaskins / Temple Gloves / Temple Boots / Fighter's Burgeonet / Fighter's Cuirass / Fighter's Breeches / Fighter's Gauntlets / Fighter's Jackboots / Drachen Armet / Drachen Mail / Drachen Breeches / Drachen Gauntlets / Drachen Greaves / Choral Chapeau / Choral Shirt / Choral Tights / Choral Ringbands / Choral Sandals / Healer's Circlet / Healer's Robe / Healer's Culottes / Healer's Gloves / Healer's Boots / Wizard's Petasos / Wizard's Coat / Wizard's Tonban / Wizard's Gloves / Wizard's Crakows / Evoker's Horn / Evoker's Doublet / Evoker's Waistclout / Evoker's Ringbands / Evoker's Thighboots / Scholar's Mortarboard / Scholar's Gown / Scholar's Culottes / Scholar's Gloves / Scholar's Boots

By completing the quest "Simply to Dye For," players can speak with Kakalan in Mor Dhona at Revenant's Toll (X:22 Y:5) to exchange artifact armor, along with the appropriate augmentation item, for augmented artifact armor. Unlike regular relic armor, augmented artifact armor can be dyed any color of your choice.
    Uh... so which is it? Is the old stuff dyeable (if so, what's the point of Augmented), or is only the new Augmented dyeable and therefore the first part there pointless wrong?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I'm surprised they're adding echo to Moogle and Leviathan extreme already. I didn't think they would nerf any 2.2 content until 2.4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast