1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 51 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 22 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 11 hours, 51 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Post of the Week.
    I did not voke her. I did Naaaht...

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I'm surprised they're adding echo to Moogle and Leviathan extreme already. I didn't think they would nerf any 2.2 content until 2.4.

Pretty dead content on behemoth, glad the echo will bring a little life to those two fights.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    I did not voke her. I did Naaaht...
    *tosses bottle to the floor*

Oh hai Mark.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Uh... so which is it? Is the old stuff dyeable (if so, what's the point of Augmented), or is only the new Augmented dyeable and therefore the first part there pointless wrong?
    Am I misreading? It makes sense to me.
    By completing the quest "Simply to Dye For," players can speak with Kakalan in Mor Dhona at Revenant's Toll (X:22 Y:5) to exchange artifact armor, along with the appropriate augmentation item, for augmented artifact armor. Unlike regular relic armor, augmented artifact armor can be dyed any color of your choice.
    You can't dye regular AF (the use of the word "relic" here is dumb).

You can dye augmented AF.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Pretty dead content on behemoth, glad the echo will bring a little life to those two fights.
    I think the reason they're dead is because the droprates on the mirror and mount are so bad no one in their right mind wants to deal with it. Which is funny since SE surely made them so bad to make the content last longer.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Pinga Supra - Leatherworker's Primary Tool
    This is what stood out to me in the patch notes. Does nobody on the English Localization team speak Spanish...

Spoiler: show
    Loosely translates to "Super Cock" in Spanish.

And they're spectacular!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitzy Mystfire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Sightseeing Log vistas that require fair or clear weather can now be recorded when either weather condition is met.
    That's good and all, but not doing the same for Rain/Showers is just wtf...

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    Am I misreading? It makes sense to me.
    You can't dye regular AF (the use of the word "relic" here is dumb).

You can dye augmented AF.
    Yeah but then why do they put "You can dye: All of the regular AF" in that wrong long list.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Yeah but then why do they put "You can dye: All of the regular AF" in that wrong long list.
    Oh, I see.

Fucking Bayohne. I bet it's his fault.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    farewell forever, trial roulette
    Re: this whole discussion

Pretty sure they just screwed up and put "Duty Roulette" on there on accident, and it should just read "Trials". If they added EX primals to the roulette, they'd also need to raise the minimum iLvl to enter, which isn't listed anywhere.

That whole category was to inform people of tome reward changes, not a list of things that are suddenly in the roulette (which is a completely separate section, since they DID change Hard/Extreme roulettes and Trials are not mentioned there). It's just a mistake.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I think they will add an expert trial roulette for just extremes in 2.4.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

If it weren't for the fact that SE does it's own sculpt merch, I'd say that succubus minion screams inc Nendoroid.
    (though, there is a FMA Nendoroid, so who knows.)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Nice that you can hunt elites even though you did you bill for the week, and still get allied seals
    Am I the only one who sees this combined with "certain conditions for spawning" (weather / time) as just a clusterfuck waiting to happen?

Do my bill for the week, want more seals though -> be good at claiming -> claim hunt as it pops in "certain conditions for spawning" -> continue to monopolize for seals while locking out other people with bill.

Given that they said the regular marks are enemies found around eorzea and in the patch preview video they have just a bear chilling up (no purple arena thingy) it seems like a realistic conclusion to draw.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

When joining Duty Roulette as a party, abandoning the duty within the first 10 minutes will incur a penalty.
    * Only the first player to leave the instance will receive a penalty.

Parties containing one or more members who have been penalized for abandoning a duty will be unable to register for duties via the Duty Finder.
    This is the predictable reaction to allowing people to queue DR as a full party and keep exiting until they get the one they want.

Allowing people to queue DR in full parties was a dumb idea to begin with and eliminated both purposes of "roulette":

1) giving extra rewards for trying random content (instead of the same thing over and over)
    2) providing parties for people who were waiting to complete a specific dungeon/trial

Instead of just fixing the problem (no DR with full party), now we're put in a situation where if someone enters a duty and, say, they forgot they need repairs, either you have to replace that person or your entire group is on timeout.

Stupid beyond belief.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Am I the only one who sees this combined with "certain conditions for spawning" (weather / time) as just a clusterfuck waiting to happen?

Do my bill for the week, want more seals though -> be good at claiming -> claim hunt as it pops in "certain conditions for spawning" -> continue to monopolize for seals while locking out other people with bill.

Given that they said the regular marks are enemies found around eorzea and in the patch preview video they have just a bear chilling up (no purple arena thingy) it seems like a realistic conclusion to draw.
    I imagine it would still be like fates where even if you didn't claim you get your reward based around actually contributing to the fight.
    Same way mobs work for relic hunt logs.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I figured you would just pop your own mob like maps/quests.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Vlorsutes View Post
    If any of you are fans of The Room, do yourself a favor and track down a copy of this book:

Spoiler: show
    The Disaster Artist by Greg Sestero

Tommy is even weirder than you probably thought, amazingly enough.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It works like FATEs and pretty much every quest in the game, you should get rewards based on your contribution.

However they decide to do it we can at least all rest assured it will be unnecessarily obtuse and unfulfilling.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    It works like FATEs and pretty much every quest in the game, you should get rewards based on your contribution.
    I wish I had as much faith in them as you do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast