1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 10 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 6 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 3 hours, 10 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

iLvl 98 PLD + iLvl102 BLM/SMN Looking for new FC home and Second Coil Static

We're looking for a new FC to call home and a static to do raids with.

The PLD is experienced in T6 (clear), and T7 (no clear). My BLM/SMN is experienced in T6 (clear), and T7 (clear using the renaud stack method).

We were both hard core raiders back in the heydays of FFXI, but we've got real life obligations that prevent us from raiding 24/7. However, we still want to raid with progression in mind and are willing to put our time and efforts into it during the days we do raid.

Our optimal time to raid would be Friday and Saturday Evenings 6PM PST onwards, and Noon onwards on Sunday up to about 6PM PST.

If you can accommodate us both, please send me a PM so we can discuss specifics. I will be posting to some other sites as well for exposure.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

I can vouch for this one in ffxi, at least. Good peoples.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey man team epic on adamentoise would be happy to welcome y'all. We are a lvl 8 fc with a med house and use Skype to chat. We are a cool group we like having fun and helping our fellow fc members. Most are on second coil and would be willing to help. If you have any questions ask.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by bonezsz90 View Post
    Hey man team epic on adamentoise would be happy to welcome y'all. We are a lvl 8 fc with a med house and use Skype to chat. We are a cool group we like having fun and helping our fellow fc members. Most are on second coil and would be willing to help. If you have any questions ask.
    Do you have a website or a guildworks page? What is the composition of the static and the progress?