1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 36 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 3 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 6 hours, 36 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ramuh Extreme     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ibi Risasi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    People on Hyperion still buy, yes BUY, titan extreme clears.
    People on Hyperion still buy BCoB clears, and not just T5...

On the plus side, the Ramuh weapons do look pretty damn good, so it's not bad if you're into glamour gear, although the drop rate could be better since that's the only reason most people that can clear it would have to do it.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Yeah, it's kinda sad what SE has done with Ramuh and with hunts. At this point they might as well up ramuh weapons to ilv110, probably up the rings 5 or 10 levels too, and remove the lockout for coil. I think their predictions for how much 110 gear people will have acquired have been blown for 2 weeks now.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Malekos View Post
    Yeah, it's kinda sad what SE has done with Ramuh and with hunts. At this point they might as well up ramuh weapons to ilv110, probably up the rings 5 or 10 levels too, and remove the lockout for coil. I think their predictions for how much 110 gear people will have acquired have been blown for 2 weeks now.

Its no different that i90 back during 2.1. But I 100% agree the weapons and rings should be i105. People would farm like crazy for 5 ilvls, but making them on par with easy to obtain gear doesn't make sense.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I think you need to rethink this.

Wow, generic advice if I've ever heard it. You enter a PF and people know what to do, no shit it's easy. But hey, don't worry you're still amazing at everything.
    Sounds to me your butthurt cos im stating the truth. This fight is nowhere near titan extreme when it first came out. it is not difficult AND it is not impossible to do in PF as people claimed. and no, i dont just mean the ONE PT i joined, i prolly joined 15 PTs and got all i need. small sample but none failed and disband before we met our 3 clears objective

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroishime View Post
    We just make a macro if tank needs to pick up balls, If tank need balls > DPS no pick balls, fights as simple as that. Obviously it also helps to have everyone self aware, such as current tank just overcharge by 1 if both healers get tethered to clear that up fast. People are too afraid to go overcharge sometimes.
    exactly, thank you. thats all about this fight. 2nd phase is just rotating orbs for tetter+overcharge > tank swap thats all. People who fail are just over worried about overcharged and mess up orbs for tetter cos tanks wanna swap when they shouldnt

il100 for a ring isnt that bad i thought. but then again, nothing in 2.1 and 2.3 really matters to progression. its just filler

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    Sounds to me your butthurt cos im stating the truth. This fight is nowhere near titan extreme when it first came out. it is not difficult YET it is not impossible to do in PF as people claimed
    No one is saying the fight is hard but your advice is generic and comes off as pointless bragging about shit that is easy to figure out (and has been figured out).

So...grats? You beat Ramuh. If you wanted to say that then you should've.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

fuck ramuh, who gives a shit abt clring ramuh. im just saying this fight is all about 2-3 mechanics at best, and i explained them on how to tackle them, and shouldnt be labelled "impossible to beat in PF"

are you mad? or cant read? i'll requote myself

i did this on PF group w/o any experience

went clear in 4 attempts under 30 mins.............. it wasnt brain dead but definately nowhere near titan extreme when it first release. Whoever say it takes a while for PF to master this has to re-think >.>

after judgement bolt, it will always be 4 orb + tetter > 4 orb + no tetter loop etc etc

basically just extend protection on tank during tetter (3 orb for tetter 1 for protection extend) and then tank swap during 4 orb w/o tetter

other than that idk wat else to suggest cos thats about all for this fight -_-

also mark people 1 to 5 and brd being mark-less since brd always should do chaos strike luring (stay furtherest range from ramuh)

1-5 also being order for breaking charm, and also picking up orbs for tetter, and meantime brd still in max range so he dont have to pick orbs even if hes tettered and still able to lure chaos strike

dont over confuse the fight and its pretty straightforward
    you are pretty much doing selective reading.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

tetter
    Good god, I don't know why this bothers me so much, but since you keep saying it...

The word is Tether.

fuck ramuh, who gives a shit abt clring ramuh. im just saying this fight is all about 2-3 mechanics at best, and i explained them on how to tackle them, and shouldnt be labelled "impossible to beat in PF"

are you mad? or cant read? i'll requote myself

you are pretty much doing selective reading.
    You say I'm mad? Jesus.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Good god, I don't know why this bothers me so much, but since you keep saying it...

The word is Tether.
    thanks, im playing on JP client, just trying to figure out the name myself too on NA. Thanks for clarifying

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The ability that puts tethers on players is called Rolling Thunder.

Good god lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hardest part is finding a group. There seems to be zero interest in this fight from most of my FC

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmakan View Post
    Hardest part is finding a group. There seems to be zero interest in this fight from most of my FC
    Everyone should at least clear it once (assuming you didn't during the short Titan craze), since you know it'll be required to unlock Shiva Ex.

My coil team has been having some trouble with it, but it's usually a communication issue. We finally got it down to 30%ish last night once I starting telling people on voice chat "PLEASE GO PICK ALL THESE ORBS UP THE TANKS DONT NEED THEM", "DONT TOUCH THESE PLEASE, THE TANKS NEED THEM", and "HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS, ONE OF YOU TETHERED FOLKS NEEDS TO COLLECT 3 ORBS".

For those of you who find this fight so simple--what DPS setups are you using? Once we got the communication down, our issues mostly involved getting the adds down in time.

Does anyone know how bad the reduced healing on the 3-stack debuff is? Trying to figure out if this is solo tankable (maybe w/ 3 healers? idk)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    The ability that puts tethers on players is called Rolling Thunder.
    you win Close thread

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ibi Risasi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Does anyone know how bad the reduced healing on the 3-stack debuff is? Trying to figure out if this is solo tankable (maybe w/ 3 healers? idk)
    When I was running it with my FC the other night, I think one our DPS could not be healed at all once they had the 3-stack debuff.

That said, I was not a healer or the DPS in question, so it's possible I was misunderstanding/misinformed.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

They can be healed, it just sucks and forces the SCH to lustrate them. It's really the only feasible way.

Arthars should type the move's names in Japanese as god intended. Break the forum with them moon runes.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    They can be healed, it just sucks and forces the SCH to lustrate them. It's really the only feasible way.
    To expand on this, which I think was stated earlier, the HP restored by curative magic is reduced by like 30% per Static Condensation stack. So when you hit SC 3 you are literally Hitler.

Everyone should at least clear it once (assuming you didn't during the short Titan craze), since you know it'll be required to unlock Shiva Ex.

My coil team has been having some trouble with it, but it's usually a communication issue. We finally got it down to 30%ish last night once I starting telling people on voice chat "PLEASE GO PICK ALL THESE ORBS UP THE TANKS DONT NEED THEM", "DONT TOUCH THESE PLEASE, THE TANKS NEED THEM", and "HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS, ONE OF YOU TETHERED FOLKS NEEDS TO COLLECT 3 ORBS".

For those of you who find this fight so simple--what DPS setups are you using? Once we got the communication down, our issues mostly involved getting the adds down in time.

We used a BRD BRD DRG BLM for our kill, if dps is lacking just pop a potion and then the adds go down fine. also use lb on the adds.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The battle favors ranged for the dps check. My group iirc was mnk blm blm drg i think? We had two melee and while it was tougher it was not impossible by any stretch to beat the dps check early.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast