1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 16 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 17 hours, 40 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeager Meister
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

iLVL 107 PLD LF a new FC and static t9 group willing to transfer servers

my current fc is falling apart and I am looking for a new home. I am willing to move to another server if i have to. I also have a War and planning on lvling one of the new classes with the patch.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey everyone Sir Bonez here with (EPIC), if you are looking for a casual/endgame fc look no further. We are a lvl 8 fc with a med house, we are based upon team work loyalty and fun times. If you are looking for a fc that accepts you for who you are, that likes to have fun, chat, and of course own shyt EPIC would gladly accept you as a member of the fam. Sure we might not be the biggest fc around, sure we didn't stream roll threw coils 1-10, nor take everything serious. We get threw coils, we take things seriously, but we enjoying the game what's the point of playing if your not haveing fun. Bottom line EPIC is here is you want a loyal fc that will accomplish things while having fun, look to help you if need, but we aren't looking for carrying. Sure if your new we will help but you must put forth an effert, be EPIC.