1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 57 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 57 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    I hereby propose that we never use "Provoke" and "XI" in the same post again unless that post is talking about how it's not the same as in XI.

I'm sure you spend enough time as it is straightening that shit out.
    Point taken... I did not realize what I have done..... Fixing post asap!

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDizzle View Post
    /ac is action

So
    /ac "Jump" <t>

same thing if you played XI for like /ws /ja etc
    Edited for the sake of everyones sanity.

About the "Enable target cycling" option - I use L1/R1 for my hotbars and L2/R2 for the target cycling toggle (Others, Party etc) but I can't seem to get it to work the way I want to. First off, when I've selected the setting that I want (Other, Enemies etc) how do I actually, you know, target the appropriate target on-screen?

Does it just make things that are not in the toggle unselectable? I still have to press up and down on the controller to get to the target. Is this how it's supposed to work or am I missing out on something?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blowfin Jr
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Can't you just cycle targets with left and right bumpers when you're in combat? I think it's a function of having toggle mode switched on for your hotbars.

Basically: hotbar toggled on, cycle with bumpers. Hotbar toggled off, cycle with d-pad.

Before I found the toggle setting and played with t it was a massive pain in the arse to cycle targets in combat.

Hmm, that might be it, I'm not subbed right now so I can't check, but I will the next time I do. My toggle mode is set to mixed right now so that might be causing the issue.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Fuck healing other PT, let their healers work!
    And that is fine for everything outside of frontlines.

I like to go where needed, but I am basically useless outside of being with my pt because of the alliance setup.

I don't really blame SE though. Not sure how they could make it better.