Closed Thread
Page 189 of 280 FirstFirst ... 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

so is it still stream monsters: the website, or should we actually pay attention to it now

assuming it's the former because reddit in general is and always has been fucking worthless, but maybe someone with more time/inclination to pay attention to these sorts of things can chime in.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

So isladar left bg and went to reddit?

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

It's looking like one elaborate troll.

At least I hope so, because fucking over Dr Mike is not a good look.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    It's looking like one elaborate troll.

At least I hope so, because fucking over Dr Mike is not a good look.
    It was just validate the reasons to dislike kappa, so I assume it's a troll and he's in on it or something.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Jesus, the Madcatz blowups are strong LOL

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

So with Evo only a couple weeks away, who do we have confirmed? I'll be showing up with my girlfriend Thursday morning. We'll be staying at Planet Hollywood with my boy and his wife down the street from the venue, so I hope one of you guys has a spot for casuals on site, lol. I'm down to bring a setup/Evo monitor if need be

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

What gets me is how much support and shit Madcatz has given yet all I can ever remember are back in the N64 days when their controllers and shit were basically some of the worst product I'd ever dealt with.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, outside of making decent sticks available to the masses Madcatz still sells nothing but mountains of overpriced shit.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Or low quality low priced shit, it's like they can't figure out a happy medium of good product, reasonable price.
    They're not beats, they can't charge $300 for controllers or $300 for keyboards that appeal to 12 year old boys and expect to make any money.
    They either ship total crap that breaks easily, or just overpriced shit with a much worse aesthetic than razor ( and thats pretty hard to do ).

The sticks are about the only product any sane person would contemplate.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And like Aki said, they've never gotten over the stigma of their horrendous controllers they originally sold for stuff like the N64.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SC91XED7L.jpg

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You don't even have to go back that far, my experience with their fightpads was horrible, both broke very quickly.
    ( Bought a few for cousins ).

Their quality control is just awful.

They also sell under like 5 different brands which weakens their brand.
    It's like how to run a company into the ground 101. ( Maybe they hired Ellen Pao as a consultant? ).

2 brands maybe, one for younger markets one for classier upmarket shit ( guess which one you should be marketing your $300 bullshit to - hint its the people with disposable income - but they dont want garish shit that would appeal to 12 year olds ).

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    So with Evo only a couple weeks away, who do we have confirmed? I'll be showing up with my girlfriend Thursday morning. We'll be staying at Planet Hollywood with my boy and his wife down the street from the venue, so I hope one of you guys has a spot for casuals on site, lol. I'm down to bring a setup/Evo monitor if need be
    I'll be in Thursday morning, but will be setting up. Might be able to sneak out for a bit. Friday/Saturday/Sunday are going to be hectic for me.

BG Level

I actually just got my TE2 (ps4) in the mail recently, and I would suggest everyone avoid this product. It arrived with scratches all over it, the plastic front doesn't fit, and it has air bubbles all throughout it. This definitely isn't the same quality as the KI Te2 sticks.

Note: Several others on one of those Kappa threads were reporting the same thing.

BG Level

Betting now that Ricki Ortiz doesn't make it out of pools, or in losers at best.

Also, inb4 Lap Chi beats Sanford and he rages.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I'll be staying in Bally's with a setup, I gotta deal with work when I get in Thursday but probably Thursday night and Saturday/Sunday night's I'll be looking for as many games as I can get

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    And like Aki said, they've never gotten over the stigma of their horrendous controllers they originally sold for stuff like the N64.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SC91XED7L.jpg
    At least this garbage was cheap. The products they try to sell today include $300+ membrane keyboards that are complete shit.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I actually just got my TE2 (ps4) in the mail recently, and I would suggest everyone avoid this product. It arrived with scratches all over it, the plastic front doesn't fit, and it has air bubbles all throughout it. This definitely isn't the same quality as the KI Te2 sticks.

Note: Several others on one of those Kappa threads were reporting the same thing.
    Which version of the TE2 was it? The Xrd stick had no issues.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

since we talking about controllers/sticks i kinda.. wanna buy this.. i feel like this should be the last fkin time i have to switch controllers(getting ready for sf5 and occasional mk tournaments). Im already so damn use to the xbox360 setup that this should ease my pain. That dpad is making me kinda.. ehhhhhhh
    http://www.play-asia.com/hori-pad-fp...on-4/13/708wqv

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Compared to the shit show of the 360 dpad? I'd be inclined to trust that product, even on the cheaper end Hori is pretty dependable. I haven't had a single issue with the FC4 I bought around January.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    At least this garbage was cheap. The products they try to sell today include $300+ membrane keyboards that are complete shit.
    when that keyboard got released i got banned from #capcom for telling markman a $300 membrane keyboard was a ripoff and he knew nothing about what pc players want