Closed Thread
Page 3 of 280 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    blax n gunz
    BG Level

Also Vandole

Next year give us at least a few seconds to react to the end of EVO before locking the thread.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Also Vandole

Next year give us at least a few seconds to react to the end of EVO before locking the thread.
    this pls. By the time I got home from Evo watching/session at 7am EST the thread was already locked.

Dafuq.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

nope someone bitched, thread = maed

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just sayin man, we don't lock the superbowl thread 2 hours after it finished.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

You're retarded, Dole.
    That's pretty much the dumbest reason to lock the thread.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I was also incomprehensibly drunk. that's the real reason. it's not really important though. noted

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Waiting for my flight back now, I'm seriously bummed it's all over already. Also pretty sure I caught the evola, bleh.

Had an amazing time though, despite the LVH being a dump in pretty much every respect outside of the ballroom venue. Will post some more detailed thoughts when I'm home on a real computer, but it was awesome meeting up with everyone!

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

so the hotel actually was shit? that's a disappointment.

any rumors where evo will be at next year?

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

It was far away from everything. Cost me 20+tip every time I cabbed cuz I was too lazy to find the train lol.

The ballroom was outstanding though.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

the fuck? it cost you more than it takes to get to the airport? jesus.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

$14/day/device Internet that couldn't handle the lowest quality twitch streams, and didn't work half the time besides. No convenient access to pretty much anything. Most of the options for food inside the hotel closed down bafflingly early. And the fucking automatic curtain switches didn't work!

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Because FGC is poverty status.

I wouldn't be surprised if LVH is for 2015 as well.

They really can only choose between it and Caesar's Palace at this point.

I actually didn't think the hotel was that bad lol. It really sucks paying for internet that barely worked though.

Being on the monorail is nice, although I paid for the 3 day pass and promptly lost the ticket...lol

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Won because of lack of matchup knowledge, same shit we saw last year in GF between Tokido and Xian. Fuudo and Bonchan obviously lacked the full story on the Rose matchup.

At the same time, pretending her backdash isn't absolutely ridiculous is just being dumb. But people already touched on this so no point in continuing down that road.
    i am not sure this can be assigned to matchup knowledge, there are some rose players in japan, and some of the pro players even used rose in Super SFIV as a char (not as a main). Granted she got some changes form Super SFIV to now, her backdash stayed the same. While Delayed wake up helps rose, her ex spiral gained full strike invincibility but lost throw invincibility, and her U2 startup went from 0--->2--->4 frames. Rose has still shit defense outside of her backdash and delayed WU. Bonchan lost the first few matches just because of feeding luffy instant super meter, you cant say he didnt know that rose can do that ¬.¬, you never throw fireballs at rose from full screen unless you have to cancel roses fireball out. midscreen is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    Bonchan lost the first few matches just because of feeding luffy instant super meter, you cant say he didn't know that rose can do that ¬.¬, you never throw fireballs at rose from full screen unless you have to cancel roses fireball out. midscreen is a different story.
    But since he did do that, its pretty clear he didn't know the matchup that well and had to adjust on the fly.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Just got home, Luffy is too godlike for words.... always rooted for that lil nigga. Marvel top 8 was great. best set was ray vs coach imo.
    For someone from the east coast maybe, but the Champ/Justin set with the way Justin ended it was easily the best match for me.

Ray Ray raped Coach Steve, though once Ray got settled in. Wasn't nearly as hype.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

already saving up for next year btw.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Also I was really tempted by this years' Evo stick but the lack of dual support and in-house buttons really kills the appeal.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    For someone from the east coast maybe, but the Champ/Justin set with the way Justin ended it was easily the best match for me.

Ray Ray raped Coach Steve, though once Ray got settled in. Wasn't nearly as hype.
    That has nothing to do with it, from someone who loves to watch smart and clean play (for the most part) ray vs coach was just ridiculous. Champ forgot how to play phoenix halfway through the set and then does the most absolute retarded thing and loses, (mash jab and assist on akuma... are you serious?) It was cool for justin to win, but the neutral played during the rayray/insaynne match was absolutely NUTS. There was a match where the first character died relatively soon, and then neutral was played until 20 seconds were left and 5 characters were still alive... that's nuts.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

God I hate when people say 'smart and clean' in regards to Marvel. :/ People like to say Champ's one of the cleanest in the game and even he does some stupid shit.

IMO Champ choked/panicked because of the big stage + Justin mindfucking him. EVO man.. I'd be fucking pissing myself on that stage >< But hey, if your fave match was the other then that's cool too :>

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 280 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast