Closed Thread
Page 4 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

fwiw re: shitty hotel Westgate will probably improve the place by next year, though that might make the price a little higher too

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The hotel rooms/paying for worthless Internet was pretty ass, but the rooms they were actually running Evo in seemed fine.

Biggest issue with LVH/Westgate is the location though. Having to take an hour plus out of the day to hit up a liquor store sucked especially since half the trip was outside in 100 degree weather.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    But since he did do that, its pretty clear he didn't know the matchup that well and had to adjust on the fly.
    I'd say it took him wayyyy too fucking long to figure that out. I know it's too easy to just backseat fightam, but I even noticed that and was yelling not to spam tigers.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The most entertaining match to me all weekend was probably Mike Ross and Chris G, even if almost nobody saw it. Not having to wait for a playercam to see Chris's reactions are great, as we just watched him get progressively more and more upset as the match went on.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Bonchan should have switched when down 0-2 and tried Akuma or Yun. He can play them both. He just kept spamming fireballs and the meter advantage was 4:1 15 seconds into each match...

Justin/Champ was easily the best match of the day. The entire weekend goes to Snake Eyes vs. Xian.

The Snake Eyes v Luffy match was the most competitive. He obviously knew the Rose matchup better than the JP because of Fillipino Man.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I saw that too with Snake Eyez and Luffy. I only thought Luffy was most scared of Snake Eyez than anyone and you can't really say that about a lot of American play in the past so that was really cool.

Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The Hotel on the other side of the parking structure charged the same rate as the resorts club room for a suite. The suite had a full kitchen and washer dryer in it

I don't give a shit where Evo is next year I'm staying there.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    fwiw re: shitty hotel Westgate will probably improve the place by next year, though that might make the price a little higher too
    My kingdom for a non-shitty showerhead.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Thread title should have been: "Bets on open duck season" :/

I'll remember this match for a long time. Good for him.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

"Anything but Rufus" lol

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    Lol

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Won't be around next year most likely, but first order of business waking up today was plugging in the PS3 and downloading BBCP

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Won't be around next year most likely, but first order of business waking up today was plugging in the PS3 and downloading BBCP
    lol I think I will too. I really like v-13 and rachel from the fights I saw.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Already have the Vita version, but more then anything looking at it as a way to keep myself up on the arcsys style until Xrd arrives. Plus I need an excuse to use that ridiculous PS4 controller I bought.

Edit : This thing for those that weren't there

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

So I see all the EVO hype covered up the Triforce files and Kappa becoming aware of Arturo/Ricky rofl...OBS should be good tonight.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    So I see all the EVO hype covered up the Triforce files and Kappa becoming aware of Arturo/Ricky rofl...OBS should be good tonight.
    Arturo/Ricky thing is olde news honestly.. but the Triforce files were entertaining.

Well, EVO was crazy.

I fucked up and had no phone/internet in the US. Spent my days standing up, playing games over and over (I can't believe I actually won anything, I even went positive in my SF pool which was literally nothing but a dream).
    Vegas is a fun city, America's habits are fucking with my mind way too much (I was scared/embarrassed to refill my cup at taco bell/mc donalds, it doesn't exist here so I felt like a thief or something), some burgers were pretty good (Five guys), surprisingly I didn't feel like taking pictures with any pro players, I just enjoyed playing with them when it happened.

Shout out to that faggot French guy that insulted me because I told him I had never heard of his name and called him "literally who" to his face at the PSG, and shout out to Veloc1raptor for giving me my most fun match of the whole tournament.

Also the streamers made fun of me in the best way possible. And the year I finally go, no other but THE FRENCH PLAYER wins. It's a sign.

I might be back next year if I manage to have a stable situation and get a little better. I'd like to at least get out of pools next time and not lose in semi finals. Twice.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast