1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 52 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Rokazulu View Post
    I have a few problems I've ran into this game.

Just got my chocobo pet and the bar isnt showing up at all. I went to options>hotbar and it says that it should be displayed. I went to my HUD and moved it to a visible location, but when I summon my pet, nothing.

Also, does target filtering even work? I tried to mess around with it, and tried to get it to target only "aggrod enemies" when my weapon is out but when I cycle between targets it justs targets arbitrarily.

Thanks for the help.
    The pet bar is for Arcanist, Summoner, and Scholar pets and not the chocobo companion. Unless you're using those classes/jobs it wont show up.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Chocobo actions can't be controlled. There are 5 stances you can have it be in that dictate what it does.

Free Stance: Uses moves from any skill tree.
    Follow: Does not attack, follows you only.
    Defender Stance: Only uses moves from Defender tree
    Attacker Stance: Same thing, Attacker tree.
    Healer Stance: Same thing, Healer tree. Will also not move into melee range of enemies.

The default Free Stance is generally all you need because nothing open world is challenging enough to need to micromanage your useless chocobo.

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Rokazulu View Post
    ah ok so does the chocobo not have a bar?
    There isn't one provided by the developers. You can make your own bar to use with the chocobo with actions from the companion tab. You could also probably make a macro to hide and show the bar when it's summoned so you only see it when the bird is out.