Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Reap Greater Rewards with the Skirmish Treasure Coffer Campaign!

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...85/detail.html

Personal rewards earned from skirmishes throughout the duration will have an increased chance to be of higher quality.

Applicable areas:
    Rala Waterways [U] / Cirdas Caverns [U] / Yorcia Weald [U] / Outer Ra'Kaznar [U]

Campaign period: Thursday, July 24, 2014, at 11:00 p.m. (PDT) to Sunday, July 27 at the same hour.

The higher a treasure coffer's rank, the more likely the adventurer will earn higher-quality skirmish stones. Don't get caught flat footed—prepare yourself for the new content coming in August with the best rewards skirmishes have to offer!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

And no one gives a fuck because no one knows how the fuck to rank up coffers.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

I thought it was determined by the level of the Skirmish? This is good though. I would like to get some more +2 stones to try to get some improved augments on weapons. I never have bought any.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I thought it was determined by the level of the Skirmish? This is good though. I would like to get some more +2 stones to try to get some improved augments on weapons. I never have bought any.
    Chest rank is separate, shown by a number of ★s.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It feels like they're starting to reach a bit with some of these campaigns. I guess they don't really hurt to have, but most of it just seems like stuff that should be there anyways. People actually care about doing Fiat Lux atm, but after the campaign, campaigns going to go back to obscurity. Extra drops added to BCNMs? Mad dash to get stuff from fights no one does anymore.

And idk about others, but the last thing I want to do with new Skirmish coming in 1 month is run more Skirmish. XD Granted, at least this time (if they stick to their word...) we won't be seeing weapons +3 or armor +2, but an entirely different system. Though I'd still bet the random skirmish augments complete with yet another tier of stones will still be present.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And the campaign one was poorly planning... oh hope you guys cared about campaign enough in the past to cap your ranks and didn't do things like switch when nations took over their beastmen strongholds... it almost seems like they might try to use it to get people to cap it even after the event is over in case it happens again lol