1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 33 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 33 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    for those that missed it

The rune wheel reminds me of COR.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    They said it'd be about dots, and shit at E3 or w/e.

So with 2.4 going to be the last coil, start to get an idea of when 3.0 will be launched? I think that vanilla will only go up to about 2.7, with 2.6 giving us an Omega raid to take the place of coil and a final raid in 2.7 for Zodiark, with 2.5 being our last CT run, which I thought was suppose to continue into the expansion but I guess that fell short.
    We had this discussion a long time ago. Seeing as how things are going now, the expansion should land on or around March~June. 2.4 will likely land in October, right after Fan Fest (or before). Fan Fest will of course show off what will be replacing Coil. 2.4 will close out Coil, leading up to 2.5 which should land in January/February, closing out Crystal Tower. Whatever comes after 2.5 now in the 2.x series is pure conjecture -- they've deviated from their original plans when it comes to CT. They won't let a major patch go without mid or top tier content, so one could guess that what will come after 2.5 (or 2.55) now will be the expansion itself.

I'm gonna guess they will expand the "Crystal Tower" storyline into The Forbidden Land Eureka, and release that alongside the expansion. That or they push this into a 2.6 patch and then Expansion.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I'd bet my bottom dollar that 2.4 will drop after Fan Fest, and that Fan Fest participants will be able to play it early (but just not on their characters).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

prob. i remember for the second ffxi fanfest everyone was allowed to play the new expansion for 15-20 minutes. wasn't much to do but still interesting.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'm sure everyone would be ecstatic even to walk around in an empty zone as long as it's something other than Thanalan/Shroud/Coerthas/Mor Dhona/La Noscea.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blowfin Jr
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Loving their enthusiasm for PvP. So much potential there and given the goodness that is Frontline I can't wait to see what they come up with for new maps and game modes.

What are the chances we'd be seeing a legit competitive PvP scene (tournaments etc.) within a year or two?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I hope they look at what Blizzard did in WotLK, I forgot what the battlefield was called but seeing seige artillery being used, and breaking down the fortifications of bases and wrecking peoples shit was fucking awesome, I hope they do something similar to that but with magitek.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

WinterGrasp i think is the name.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Spirestone

Unless they change how vehicular combat works, there's no way they would be able to pull this off. Not being able to put vehicle actions on keybind is super annoying and slows down my rate of fire in Praetorium/Stone Vigil.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by jwang View Post
    Unless they change how vehicular combat works, there's no way they would be able to pull this off. Not being able to put vehicle actions on keybind is super annoying and slows down my rate of fire in Praetorium/Stone Vigil.
    You can though? Same keybinds as petbar.

Granted it does mean that I have Away/petbar1 on a stupid spot.

They should an an option to instantly fire on position <mo> style for ground targeting though.