Closed Thread

2 Fanfest Tickets for Las Vegas

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you to whoever added posts to my account so I could make this thread.

Basically I bought 3 tickets for fanfest and am stuck with 2. Just looking for people who still needed tickets. I would prefer a person/couple that will take both tickets because it will make it easier logistics wise.

This group has helped me a lot of tips for both FFXI and FFXIV so hopefully I can give back even in this small way.

Please post if you are interested and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Also if anyone could post this in the main fan fest thread, it would be much appreciated. I don;t have to 100 posts to put it there myself.

How much?

I paid 120 each for them so I could not ask in good faith for any more than that. Just want to make sure fans get them who missed out on the sales.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Are the tickets still available? My wife and I waited too long to buy the tickets and we've been wanting to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybril View Post
    Are the tickets still available? My wife and I waited too long to buy the tickets and we've been wanting to go.
    They are but since noone answered, I put them up as an ebay auction. Sorry about that, just didn't seem like anyone was interested.

Here is the link if you want to bid on them http://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fantas...item3f3a22a8d3