FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Oops, didn't see that 6souls already mentioned Republic Wireless. >.> Hurray for kind of just skimming through the topic and not reading longer posts.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Thanks for the input, but decided to grab Verizon last night after my problems from the other night still persisted. People at the office told me AT&T is pure shit out here so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I've had a Nexus 4 for almost two years (just replaced it this week with a Nexus 5) using a T-Mobile no contract $30/month prepaid plan. The plan includes 100 minutes, unlimited texting, and unlimited data. Data bandwidth is throttled at 2G if you exceed 5GB per month, additional minutes can be added at $0.10/minute. T-Mobile coverage varies, you need to look at their coverage map for whever you live. It used to be somewhat patchy in Salt Lake although they've made significant improvements. I have never had a single dropped call although there are places where I can't get LTE and even end up on the Edge network. If you root your phone and set everything up correctly it's possible to make calls through your data and not use any of your minutes although I don't think it's worth the mental overhead. It seems you've already made your decision, but perhaps someone else will read this. I think it's a great deal.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've had Verizon for like 15 years and never have trouble with quality of calls.

Cost though? Yah, it can be more expensive than almost everyone else.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Thanks for the input, but decided to grab Verizon last night after my problems from the other night still persisted. People at the office told me AT&T is pure shit out here so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    I suppose I'm too late to answer your question, then. Regardless, there weren't any other costs on Page Plus's pay as you go plan, although I suggested that particular provider for 6souls. As a former Verizon user who didn't want to keep paying an unnecessary excess, I switched to them, and used the same phones. No activation fee was required, and I only pay $30 a month, plus tax. An unlimited plan is simply a waste of money for me.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Yeah I wanted to hold off, but kind of an emergency since my old phone wasn't getting any calls and I'm trying to tie up some loose ends before I'm in Baltimore this Thursday so yeah, was pressed for time.