+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghillieglade     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ghillieglade

Hookay, so I'll upload some runs of the 4 new dungeons because I still love this game.

This one here is a solo dungeon. It's pretty straightforward and I didn't bother to dig up any history or story line behind it. I know there were some threads on the main forum about how to pass this but frankly I was so well geared that I blew through it first try without any problems. (so apparently +12 WH gear is OP for this). Anyway, it gives some decent drops and probably takes 20 minutes.

You can skip the 2 guardians and go straight to the final boss but its a huge pain in the ass to fight imo. If you don't save the guardians the tree has them as slaves off to the side and you have about triple the minions to fight and aoe circles to dodge. Also after the crystal is destroyed you must attack the tree itself too. I know there is some "leet" achievement you can get if you do this like 30 times or something but meh.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Yeah, you get a achievement if you clear it 30 times (or maybe 50, don't remember 100%) without saving the two guardians.