+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Am I the only one who thinks the Chaos Rings games are boring as fuck?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

nope

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Chaos Rings games are boring as fuck?
    First was good. The rest were boring yea.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Sucks :/ Id pay if it was on steam.

Bought this game. It's a big ass game. It's different than the previous installments. It's like an IAP game but it's not. Instead of spending real money on rare items, you spend an in-game hard to find currency that you can get from quests and daily log-ins. It has story mode and battle mode. Battle mode is basically an arena that has limited-time only battles as well as regular battles. I couldn't put it down until I received 5% battery notice.

It's weird and I don't know how to explain it. But it's a good weird. It's like a PSVita game on iOS.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Tempted to buy, but then I'd actually have to upgrade my iPad's iOS. . and who knows what that'll do.

So.. just finished this game. Clocked at 33 hours. It plays like a Persona game without the social aspect. But once you've made connections with other characters as the story progresses, you'll get random healing and buffs in battle from them.

Genes now are cards and do not come from slain monsters. You get them from gold treasure chests in dungeons, fusing gems (gems are obtained in dungeons and can be converted to strong items or used in battle for various effects so... you've got a choice to make here), completing a dungeons item sheet (collecting all the gold chest items in a dungeon) or by opening a gene box with 5 Ohnz. You get 5 Ohnz daily, 1 Ohnz per quest and a bonus amount (up to a 100) when you complete a chapter.

Genes have ranks and rarity levels. Ranks go from 1 star to 5 stars, rarity goes from normal to rare to super rare. When you get 2 normal cards at max level, you can fuse them to get the rare version of the same card and so on. The fused card will have enhanced set of skills, stats and higher level cap. Your character's levels and stats are based on the equipped gene. You can equip one only but you can swap it mid-battle.

The game has 11 dungeons, one of which has 100 floors. It also has a lot of side quests. Some are simple fetch quests, others have a story behind them. It also has some sort of new game+ content, but I was under leveled and too tired to try. It justifies the price tag in my opinion.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Has anyone seen word of the Vita release ever hitting North America? All of the games have already been localized into English on smart phones (and the original being on PSMobile as well), and the Vita release in Asia has had an English patch, but seeing nothing about a proper release coming this way.

So.. After finishing the "end game" in 5 hours (it took some grinding.) A new chapter opened up. So the game has more content than previously mentioned.