New dungeon #2 is Lakan's Prison. Another pretty straightforward instance (3 of the 4 new ones are sadly).

Clear the trash mobs out otw to the gate keeper. Usually these are grouped up and killed, then the gate keeper but I think this group was going to do them all at once. Hence why they ran right past them and I started to attack. Oh well. The additional archers can get really annoying if you don't take them down and they will continually grow. I've yet to see a wipe here but its good for a dps or two to break off to kill them.

Risalke is the main boss and here is where the few tricks of this run are. She's a sorc type mob and so she has a lot of aoe spells. During her first phase she will release 2 sets of adds that need to be killed before they turn into stronger adds (more annoying than dangerous imo). For phase two she will eventually create a fire sphere in the center of the room and periodically summon other spheres to it. Everyone should take out these oncoming spheres before they reach the center. More spheres come and at a faster pace at proceeding points in the battle. Eventually she will release the power of the "Lakan's Fire" on the party which will be multiplied by the number of spheres absorbed.

One she is dead collect your loot, thank your party members and disband.