Considered the "new Wonderholme" of the game, this is the dungeon run for new T15 gear and a crucial crafting piece to continue to craft the best end game armor and weapons.

First part is clearing of trash mobs until you get to a mini boss. The chieftain doesn't do anything special so I kept up the x4 video speed. Killing him grants the party access to another boss which is just a scaled up BAM like Malgarios from SM. After it dies the party splits up for down 2 separate paths. One path is a series of random generated BAMs that must be killed in order to advance. This is simple really, though the dracolith can be super annoying and seems to reset a lot. The second path (that I took) is killing key gate keeper mobs to open up the next section. There is 1 BAM that serves as a gate keeper, and its always one of those stone spider things. The lead person draws out the hidden bomb mobs that blow up in a large AOE circle, which can do damage to trash mobs too (kinda nice). When both parties finish their little sections they meet up at the first real boss of this dungeon.

Its a stationary large plant of spinning death. In pug groups this can be a real battle and the home stretch can wipe out a large stretch of the party if they are sloppy or inexperienced. Most moves a cone or AOE based, poison attacks, brief invincibility and staged of spawning minions. It also rages for the last 25% of the battle or so. Due to either a glitch of new "joy of partying" rules, if any of your party members are dead when the boss dies, the chance for key drops decreases. Again, this can be a real hassle with pugs or new groups.

Section following this is more "find the gate keeper mobs" to advance.

Second boss is a large bee/wasp thing. It moves around a lot and has poison attacks and the like. It will target a player and summon a mass of tiny bees to attack it. Another party member can AOE these down or the usual strategy is to run to a few of the beetle nests also called "spider nests" where the bees will get trapped and eaten by the beetles. The other big attack to watch for is a large poison attack where he spews acid across the map. There is a safe spot to run to or if you have potions/mystic orbs or a dedicated healer you can just power heal through this. This is a fun fight imo and the boss moves around a lot so it keeps you on your ties.

From here is straight up to the final boss. This battle has a few key mechanics that keep everyone from wiping. There are 3 special moves to watch out for, all of which come in the same order.
1) The ground quakes. This means the boss is getting ready to send everyone flying with large damage dealt and a big DOT to boot. I believe the healers have to dispel something and the rest of the party works on trying to break the bosses "shield". This will prevent him from completing the attack. If it does happen (and it often does) you can try to iframe it to help avoid the huge knock back and usual death. Good mystics make this very survival even in failure because there will be health orbs all over and picking one up stops the DOT.
2) Lightening charge. The boss is getting ready to release a huge AOE damage burst. If the party can manage to knock it down the attack is stopped. If not, everyone runs to a single spot (usually the entrance gate) and hides behind the lancer. The lancer then times his shield block to the AOE release and everyone is safe (a pretty cool way to reinforce the usefulness of a lancer block imo. Also classes like Zerks and Warriors can block for themselves).
3) Crystal phase. Very similar to 10/20 man KN. There are 3 spots in the arena where crystals will spawn. The boss will release an insta-kill aoe charge around the room. Each location has to be timed right for all 3 shields to rise up. If one side is too slow or too early and all shields aren't raised, everyone dies. There are 3 separate times the boss does this, and each time it adds another blast (so 2 the 2nd time and 3 the 3rd). After this 3rd round he will not enter this phase again but will enrage for the rest of the fight and repeat steps 1 and 2.

Boss dies, collect loot and peace out.

This was a full guild run and a lot is FF because its usual dungeon drudgery. We were also on RC which I don't record sound to thus a lot of instructions and the like are given and taken there. Our mystic's ISP went out just after the last fight started and she didn't come back until we'd finished. I think this affected drops but I died a few times at the end since I couldn't avoid the DOT attack and there weren't orbs to pick up >< I did manage to accept my raise a couple seconds before the boss died /whew