1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 34 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 15 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 18 hours, 34 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Bringer of the Dawn - Excalibur FC

Bringer of the Dawn (BotD) on the Excalibur server is looking to expand it's ranks. We are a small social free company that enjoys playing together and doing whatever event people wish to do.

Right now we do the second iteration of Crystal Tower, Dungeon Roulettes, Low level job leveling, crafting and coil 1-5. I personally am on turn 9 of coil but I have a second account that I leveled just so I could help members of the FC with turn 6-9 once we get everyone past turn 5.

We have a small house and stable so if you with to make a room, you can do so. We have a website, http://botd.guildwork.com and also a Teamspeak 3 server. I am also able to make a free mumble server through guildwork if we ever needed one.

I ran a very successful Sky, Sea, Dynamis and Limbus Linkshell on the Leviathan Server for FFXI. I played it from ps2 release until the quake in Japan. I'm not new to endgame and will help those that wish to do endgame with achieving their goals. I, and a lot of members are adults with families and kids, we don't treat this game as a job.

Drop us a line in game, on here, or in the recruitment tab.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Are you still recruiting? I'm an i103 DRG looking for a group to clear coils and ex primals, as well as nexus grinding. I'm from Jenova but willing to transfer if it's what it takes for me to clear them. I'm a fast learner and friendly. Also, my nexus activity is modest.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Evandis Shieldheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just a thumbs up for AK as a good leader.