Hello,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a new static or FC to run Coil with, and for progression past 2.4. We are both consistent, skilled raiders with fulltime jobs outside of the game, so we take our time in-game seriously but can't always play or raid every single night of the week or into the late/early morning hours. We are mature, drama free and looking for a like-minded group.

- Therin Lahhan: i110 DRG, i103 BRD, i100 WAR.
- Sayuri Morrighan: i108 BLM, i97 DRG
- EST-based, preferred raiding times are from 9:00 to midnight EST on weekdays.
- Cleared and farmed T5 before any patches to the content.
- 21+ weeks of consistent SCoB raiding, including Turn 9 (3 clears for Therin, 5 clears for Sayuri).
- Both cleared T6, T7 and T8 within 3 weeks of server first.
- Combined over 20 years of endgame in MMOs, including 10 years of consistent FFXI HNM LS experience.
- Serious about endgame from 2.4 forward and looking for a group with the same goals, interested in the long term.
- Not interested in pushing 24/7 for server first, but interested in finding a consistent, competent group full of friends who can rely on one another.
- Not interested in server shifting at this time.
- Most importantly, mature, adult players. No children. We were forced to leave our last group due to petty disagreements over raiding expectations with an immature, selfish player vying for group leadership. We are seeking an adult-organized, drama free group to continue our raiding experience going forward.

Message me here or in-game. Thank you!