1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 42 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 42 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontline General     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Now that there's almost a dozen horse mounts in the game, would it kill them to make proper riding animations?

All of the non-choco "riding" mounts use the same generic animation that doesn't move and it just looks so stupid...

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Anyone ever had this happen before? I queued a match yesterday, I hit commence, it gives the player count and everything (68/72), then.... it says my registration was withdrawn It made me not even wanna do FL anymore for the day.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Only reason I can think of is that you were in a party and someone else didn't hit commence, but if you were solo I have no idea. When I tried day 1 I would get queued successfully but dc on the way in and log back in outside the instance, but obviously not your issue.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yeah, I was solo, which is why I don't get why it happened. I'll probably try to queue some more today and see if it ends up happening again.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...ntline/weekly/

Lodestone update added Frontline leaderboards.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    I like.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blowfin Jr
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...ntline/weekly/

Sweet, that's a nice little bit of motivation. Shame we can't search for specific characters though.

*Secretly stoked about my lame 81st last week for win ratio on Tonberry. Not bad for 14 solo queued matches though.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I like.
    hmm, do you have to change settings to show up? I'm not on any of the lists I should be.

90% win rate this week(19w) and 71% overall(65w), should be pretty high on some lists lol.

edit: nvm, noticed it's last week so I'm a little lower on the lists

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

By Monthly Primal Victory Rate for July, there is not a single Immortal Flames in the top 99. There are ~4 maelstroms for every 1 adder. Rofl. Was locking teams by GC really such a good idea?

Edit:

Some interesting background info. I can attest to the fact that nearly every Leviathan Maelstrom on this list liked to roll together in a premade. (Top 5 are all muh boys hollaa) Of the Adders, all but one of them are from Behemoth, and I bet they mostly ran together too--I recognize a lot of names. I'm going to guess that it was mostly the same for Exodus Maelstroms as well, since some of them also have high win rates for a high number of matches.

Looks like Primal Flames got pooped on for the first month because they were slow to organize.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Technically Shiokaze Onigiri is a Flame, but I don't think he was during July.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Yeah and Ci Ci too, but they don't register as Flames in the list, which makes me think there's some screw-up in displaying when someone switches GC going on there.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Kaixin View Post
    Yeah and Ci Ci too, but they don't register as Flames in the list, which makes me think there's some screw-up in displaying when someone switches GC going on there.
    I'm gonna be honest I'm on their server and was looking for people I knew and didn't even see Ci Ci on there.

What a fucking traitor tho

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

And tons of names drop out of the list once you switch to weekly. I suppose everyone had their fill of FL.

By Primal Monthly Matches though, oy...you've got "Undying Soulslayer" and "Manny Ray" at the top with ~500 matches and ~20% victory rate...Flames. Out of the top 10 matches played, 7 were flames, and only 2 of them had a >25% win rate. Yikes. Were some of these the AFK bots?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Zenmetsu Shogun is rank 4 overall on Primal Data center, quitting game.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Kaixin View Post
    And tons of names drop out of the list once you switch to weekly. I suppose everyone had their fill of FL.

By Primal Monthly Matches though, oy...you've got "Undying Soulslayer" and "Manny Ray" at the top with ~500 matches and ~20% victory rate...Flames. Out of the top 10 matches played, 7 were flames, and only 2 of them had a >25% win rate. Yikes. Were some of these the AFK bots?
    Yea, we had a few afk bots in flammes, at least one of them switched to Mael. I think next week's rankings and then Aug monthly you will see a big rise in Flammes victories though.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

On Aether data center last week, top 40 for victory rate consisted of 2 Storm, 1 Serp, and 37 Flame. Top 58 adds 2 more Serp and one more Storm.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

yeah these things are kinda fun to look at but without context they don't tell you the whole story.

also is it just me or has anyone been getting horrific queue times? i'm on primal and for the life of me i can't get into any matches anymore. waits encompassing over 100 mins long several times, which i just ended up canceling cause i had other shit to do.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Last night we got sub-5 minute queues for 2 premades on Flames on Primal.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

;(

i wonder if i'm banned or suspended from frontlines or something lol.

also does anyone know how to macro testudo?

i'm using /ac [Testudo] <t> (bracketed for auto translate version but typing it out doesn't work either).

Are you....sure you're targeting a party member?