Hey guys, basically my guild is looking for a few more people OR looking to be absorbed (about 7 of us).

We are looking for players that are looking for a home rather than just a guild.

I do not want to limit it to "Individuals" only: If there are players or small groups of players that are interested in this content I am open to speak with you as well. This will allow us to extend into 25m or 2 10s to collaborate and eventually tackle some mythic content.

A Little about us:

Most of us have been playing together since Vanilla and part of TBC. There have been a few departures over the years but the general core is still around. Most of the people raiding now will return for the expansion and we will be looking to expand to a larger guild to see as much content as possible.

As for myself I have been running guilds since the good ol days trudging through Molten Core and Blackwing Lair, and the two officers helping me out have been around the block as well.

What we are looking for:

I am looking for Reliable and Relaxed players who really enjoy the game and content.

I NEED players who can have 99.9% Raid Attendance 2 days a week

Current Raids run from 9pm - 12am EST Sunday and Wednesday. This model would be replicated into the next expansion as well.

Class needs are posted on the recruitment section on the website.
http://carnalkt.enjin.com/recruitment

Add me so we can speak more if this interests you.

c0nker#1669 - Kelso (GM)
Systolic#1807 - Farnswarth ( Officer )
Nightmare#1609 - Cervantes Officer )

Or drop me a message on the website: www.carnalkt.enjin.com
If your guild can absorb about 7 people, give or take, here is what we bring:

We'd prefer to remain Alliance as the transfer fees with a faction change ends up being very costly. We have been raiding 2 days a week and would prefer that, but would consider 3 days.

There are roughly 7 of us and we want to become a part of a 20mythic and/or 25man raid group. Most of us can play multiple classes and they are of similar ilvls.

574 Warrior DPS - Can also play Mage/Hunter
577 Mage DPS - Can also Play Rdruid
570 Rogue DPS
580 Hunter DPS
580 Warlock DPS - May play Monk (unknown spec)
576 Priest Heals - Willing to Play Druid as well as a few other classes
577 Paladin Heals
Thanks for taking the time to look, we are basically hitting a wall with our core 7 people and we need to make a change. Whether that's absorbing, recruiting one or two more, or being absorbed, something needs to happen. We're mostly RL friends, some of us have top 100 and top 50 world experiences, but we've gone the way of the casual now (for the most part). We're adults and cool people. If you have the room, or are looking for a fun home, send me a PM or contact me in game.

Systolic#1807