Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah good point. A fourth slot could be handled well, making it balanced and not too overpowered like
    -orbs: pet tp bonus effect+50-150 each slot, pet movement speed+1-5%
    -dims: occasionally spells cost no mp 1-3% or something
    -tips: evasion skill+1-7/archery skill/mms/throwing
    -slits: melee skill+1-15 weapon 1-7 on gear(just straight up new stat, that applied to any melee weapon and appears in the menu pushing up your blue box with a bit of acc/att)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ooooooo I got an idea. Outer rak drops all three stones. And you can go to an npc with
    -snow+2 and leaf+2 and dusk+2 to trade for one king+2 of that type. And you take the king+2 and the npc will let you choose a max potency augment of your choosing.

This way everyone can eventually cap without farming forever, and without random crap.
    Npc could give cheap asses king+1 or king Stone nq which just cap at a lower augment

So you walk up, trade him a king+2 and a helios coat and he says alright choose your augment stone category *choose snowdim* "alright choose your augment*chooses mab/macc* and you get the mab+20/macc+20 on your coat, just like you had used a snowdim+2

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Honestly given the near future of the game I'm not sure they'd really care about making it potentially "too powerful". Put an extra set of decent augments but with stone droprates as horribad as dusk is right now and let the hamster run on there wheel for awhile trying to max themselves out

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Josiahkf View Post
    This way everyone can eventually cap without farming forever, and without random crap.
    You seem to be missing the point of view devs have on random stuff and the reason why they deploy such means in content they release for players.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Double checking as I could have sworn I saw somebody mention something like this before but I can't find it anywhere:

Wiki lists Crit Rate as a possible augment on Taeon stuff being from both Leaftip and Duskslit stones? Can these stack? Been plugging this shit into the dps spreadsheet to find the best augments for THF and was wondering about this.

Could have sworn I saw somebody mention this about another stat but I can't find it looking at the chart on the wiki, but I may just be being blind.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The snapshots augment from leaftip and dusktip do stack on Taeon, if that's the other stat you're refering to.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Hyriu View Post
    The snapshots augment from leaftip and dusktip do stack on Taeon, if that's the other stat you're refering to.
    That's what I thought I saw mentioned. Snapshot isn't under Leaftip on the wiki, so that's why I couldn't find it there.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Josiahkf View Post
    Yeah good point. A fourth slot could be handled well, making it balanced and not too overpowered like
    -orbs: pet tp bonus effect+50-150 each slot, pet movement speed+1-5%
    -dims: occasionally spells cost no mp 1-3% or something
    -tips: evasion skill+1-7/archery skill/mms/throwing
    -slits: melee skill+1-15 weapon 1-7 on gear(just straight up new stat, that applied to any melee weapon and appears in the menu pushing up your blue box with a bit of acc/att)
    i doubt the devs give a damn if the sets get too powerfull, the alluvion yorcia skirmish sets are allready strong (helios is godlike for nukers with correct augments). The justification for this is the random number generator. They mentioned plenty times, powerfull augments but deal with RNG, static/low augments ---> no RNG

What I really enjoy about it is that I can re-roll stats within 3 groups of augments rather than having to roll the dice on several different stats simultaneously. That and the fact that you get to throw away the bad augments you get makes it pretty interesting. That being said, fuck its expensive.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Double checking as I could have sworn I saw somebody mention something like this before but I can't find it anywhere:

Wiki lists Crit Rate as a possible augment on Taeon stuff being from both Leaftip and Duskslit stones? Can these stack? Been plugging this shit into the dps spreadsheet to find the best augments for THF and was wondering about this.
    I don't think crit rate was ever confirmed on dusk just crit dmg

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah they were very careful to not let the stones give identical augments, as much as I'd love to stack crit types on pieces

The Devs released all the max augment data to Famitsu a few months ago... And the pages on the wiki were updated with the official information.
    (Which was really nice since they instituted a system where you can get rolls from OTHER STONES... Which makes self reporting augments a headache from a veracity standpoint.)

If it's not listed, then the only way you're going to get that augment with that stone is with a "bad roll".

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Of course that information was a little off on the max amounts lol

Campaign
    BG Level

There were a few errors, which is quite unexcusable for "official" data, but overall it was pretty accurate I think?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Which makes me think it was never "official" data.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    There were a few errors, which is quite unexcusable for "official" data, but overall it was pretty accurate I think?
    I'd say accurate in type of stat very inaccurate in amounts

We can slightly expand the effect of Duskdim augments- I ended up with a +18 MND boost on a Keraunos with a +2 stone. That'd logically translate to potential INT boosts as well, meaning they range from +1 to +18 rather than 1-17. I know, minor note.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The highest single stat I believe is 23 or 24 and the highest dual is int+20/mnd+20

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I have to post n replies before I can create a thread. So,........ I am brand new to alluvion skirmish. To enter skirmIsh need an eudaemon item. To get an eudaemon item, I need to do skirmish.... How did the first person ever do skirmish?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Eudaemons are dropped from normal skirmish, but are used to enter alluvion skirmish. They're separate events.