Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I want to assume they're not stupid enough to set a 119 instrument at +2, but who knows

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

they've done dumber things. +1-2 is definitely plausible though, maybe only from +2 stones. I'll do some farming tomorrow and see about getting a +3 flute for my mule

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Given the way they've been creeping up on ochain and how they already gave us an easier to get 90 harp equivalent I wouldn't doubt for a second that a 90 horn equivalent could come from this

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

did a rala 333 shield and a rala 111 ring.

killed 2 course nms. both dropped the scythe
    killed 3 dverger nms. all 3 dropped staff.

someone said earlier that they fought 3 urganite and all 3 dropped axe. So is it zone specific and nm specific

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Had an odd spot of bad luck; when we entered, there was some message about being transported through the dimensions or something, and several party members got scattered throughout the map. Naturally GEO/BRD/SCH stayed together, but our DDs were all in various places. x.x Be warned at random effects on entering!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by fattucus View Post
    did a rala 333 shield and a rala 111 ring.

killed 2 course nms. both dropped the scythe
    killed 3 dverger nms. all 3 dropped staff.

someone said earlier that they fought 3 urganite and all 3 dropped axe. So is it zone specific and nm specific
    Did a rala 111 sash and uragnite dropped a great axe, 111 ring and dvergr dropped sword, so I guess it's not that specific

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Got Ranged Acc +12 and STP+5 on Great Katana

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    Did a rala 111 sash and uragnite dropped a great axe, 111 ring and dvergr dropped sword, so I guess it's not that specific
    Could changed based on the Fourth piece. But I know on our run, we killed Dvergr and Uragnite. 3 Uragnites dropped Axe, Dvergr dropped Sword... so IDK. Just seems like too much of a coincidence at this point. Theres gotta be something to it unless someone can report killing the same NM twice in the same run and getting 2 different drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    Had an odd spot of bad luck; when we entered, there was some message about being transported through the dimensions or something, and several party members got scattered throughout the map. Naturally GEO/BRD/SCH stayed together, but our DDs were all in various places. x.x Be warned at random effects on entering!
    Yah I got that very often =.=a, its so frustrating. Best part was when we got it on a floor with nothing but Mist-NMs..

Speaking of which, Objectives? I've encountered, first three Rala.

KIll 1 MistNM - Floor of Mist NMs
    Kill the Mist NM - Floor of normal enemies + 1 Mist NM
    Activate Noetics - Four Noetics - Spawned NM
    Kill 10 Enemies - (Cirdas)
    Kill 15 enemies - (Cirdas)
    No Objective - Cutscene with Twitherym, Unique boss floor.

Campaign
    BG Level

Do we have a "tier list" for Eudaemon pieces yet?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Speaking of which, Objectives? I've encountered, first three Rala.

KIll 1 MistNM - Floor of Mist NMs
    Kill the Mist NM - Floor of normal enemies + 1 Mist NM
    Activate Noetics - Four Noetics - Spawned NM
    Kill 10 Enemies - (Cirdas)
    Kill 15 enemies - (Cirdas)
    No Objective - Cutscene with Twitherym, Unique boss floor.
    In a Cirdas 333 and I believe Sash, we had varying spawns on floors 1-3, specific NA, kill 10 enemies, and kill 20 enemies IIRC, but floor 4 was kill Mist NM, but we found all the bosses from the prior floor (giant gnat, behemoth, and buguard) + the golem grouped together in one room. We were barely able to kill them and key before timing out, but no wonky party wide hate or anything so Brd sacking was easy enough.

I've also seen the pop requirement be kill a...Windreaver I believe? It's one of those large single Twithyrms, Flutini or something like that.

I don't know if these runs are endless or not, but my group has managed to get to floor 8, with the Balamor fight being on floor 5 on a 555 (ring I think?) run.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    I want to assume they're not stupid enough to set a 119 instrument at +2, but who knows
    People on this forum said we need more content to help people to catch up and a +3 all song horn would be too harsh on brd that took 2 weeks to farm Ghorn, maybe SE listened to them

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Like I said, considering how close 119 are to REM DPS, I don't see why they can't have a +3 instrument, most mythics are marginally better than their delve counterparts and some are worse. The +4 song ghorn will be the best but they're just closing the gap so less people are shouting for Ghorn onry brds.

Campaign
    BG Level

I don't really like to admit it, but Ophannus does have a point

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I really wouldn't mind if SE said fuck it and eased the requirements for REM. I know some people are going to say "Yeah I can make a relic in a month - easily!" Which I agree but in the case of mythics and emps....mythic has the dumb cool down of basically 60 days give or take a few, and emps literally have no market to it due to the failure of how voidwatch was designed for the long term. VW was good for the TIME it was designed but has really bad longevity issues... People tend to spam the VW that doesn't even drop HMP...they do the ones that drop the relic upgrades -_-;

So yeah...Hopefully the bard instrument gets at least +2 to the already +1...They did follow through with the harp that gave an extra song - Here is being hopeful!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

At this point they should release a +4 song instrument. Or +4 march/min/prelude etc or people should just bring geo instead of brd.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Do we have a "tier list" for Eudaemon pieces yet?
    Rala 111+Ring was 600G to create the pop
    Rala 111+Sash was 700G

Not sure if that indicates tier

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Like I said, considering how close 119 are to REM DPS, I don't see why they can't have a +3 instrument, most mythics are marginally better than their delve counterparts and some are worse. The +4 song ghorn will be the best but they're just closing the gap so less people are shouting for Ghorn onry brds.
    It's not even really closing the gap... there are already +3 instruments for the important songs. All it does is save invent and the need to go around gathering all the +3s which is almost as time consuming as making ghorn. So don't really see what the big deal is. It's not +4 so calm down people

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

SE had mentioned something about doing this skirmish with Trusts. Has anyone attempted it at all? For some reason I don't think it would work out too well.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Might not be awful with at least two actual players, as it's mostly a fodder farm, but solo would probably be a disaster

I noticed that most debuffs(including Bind) land on NMs, but IIRC they have a bit too much HP for a BLM, SCH, or what have you to solo it either

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    Rala 111+Ring was 600G to create the pop
    Rala 111+Sash was 700G

Not sure if that indicates tier
    Pretty confident it does.
    Is Ring the cheapest so T1?