1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 51 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 15 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 18 hours, 51 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

ugh good thing I finished novus already or that soulbinding change make me cry.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

WEATHER NPCS FUCK YES

Less porting around for fishing! All of my gleeeeee.

Also, petting, yeah? *nudge wink*

Gonna be so much mayad about soulbonding, but at least I can finally clean my chocobo stable without working the street corners every night.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

horrible patch. also way to go SE, making gardening even more of something people will kill each other over (figuratively) because it's such a limited resource and is needed for so many things.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[EDIT] I seem to have misplaced my keyboard.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Airship stuff o.o

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    horrible patch. also way to go SE, making gardening even more of something people will kill each other over (figuratively) because it's such a limited resource and is needed for so many things.
    You get the seeds with seals, not sure how its limiting. Theres no crossbreeding involved. These choco dyes will be cheap

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kelenae View Post
    Airship stuff o.o
    Its for the Ixali crafting quests

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmakan View Post
    You get the seeds with seals, not sure how its limiting. Theres no crossbreeding involved. These choco dyes will be cheap
    It's limiting because you need to grow them in a garden that probably has glazenuts or some shit already growing in it. With garden space so limited already, inc FC wars over gardening rights.

(I doubt the chocobo stuff will be very expensive though, if it's so easy to grow).

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

When discharged from a free company, any furnishings held within private chambers will be entrusted to the Residential Caretaker NPC. However, certain furnishings cannot be restored once they have been placed within an estate or private chambers. When discharged from a free company, any furnishings held within private chambers will be entrusted to the Residential Caretaker NPC. However, certain furnishings cannot be restored once they have been placed within an estate or private chambers. To retrieve items placed within private chambers, players must speak with the Residential Caretaker NPC within 35 days (Earth time). Failure to do so will result in the loss of any furnishings entrusted to the NPC.
    This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

thought we supposed to get private housing

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmakan View Post
    unless you have some magical way of increasing your amount of available plots and making plant gestation take less time, in an FC with more than 5 people it's extremely difficult to accommodate more than a handful of people at a time, and "at a time" is a long time. dyes being inexpensive or not, it's still an issue that really isn't going to be addressed solely via personal housing. contrary to popular belief the ability to afford those things won't be within reach for most people.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    thought we supposed to get private housing

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Square Enix just took fun and made it unfun how did they even do that?!
    They're Square-Enix. They invented unfunning. They could suck the fun out of a blowjob.

Pun only slightly intended, since they're all a bunch of dicks.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well next patch should have private housing and by that extension more garden plots right? Knowing SE though they will only add one new ward for private houses.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So let me see if I have this right...

You can now get 12 allied notes +10 for a fate NM, so 22 a day for a total of 154 seals solo weekly.

50 a week for killing your B NM.

It's a free log a week at least but is it going to change the HUNT that much?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    nope.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

So let me see if I have this right...

You can now get 12 allied notes +10 for a fate NM, so 22 a day for a total of 154 seals solo weekly.

50 a week for killing your B NM.

Nope

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well, if anything, it should lessen the hordes since Bs are now worth nothing.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Well, if anything, it should lessen the hordes since Bs are now worth nothing.
    won't lessen the hordes. Just maybe saves people some gil from having to run to a zone for a B that just died, and then zoning back to w/e zone has an A in it.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

all it does is increase pressure on As a bit by reducing the amount of people teleing around for Bs during windows. Bs actually added up to a nice number of extra myth tomes and stuff since they spawned so frequently, assuming you had a decent network for callouts and knew the quickest ways to certain parts of zones. Don't know why people thought they were useless. 4 Bs was all it took to equal one A, and getting 4 Bs during an A window wasn't particularly difficult.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast