1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 1 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 8 hours, 50 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    all it does is increase pressure on As a bit by reducing the amount of people teleing around for Bs during windows. Bs actually added up to a nice number of extra myth tomes and stuff since they spawned so frequently, assuming you had a decent network for callouts and knew the quickest ways to certain parts of zones. Don't know why people thought they were useless. 4 Bs was all it took to equal one A, and getting 4 Bs during an A window wasn't particularly difficult.
    True I just remembered the decent soldiery and myth from them. Well, its a start. I was actually wrong with my math too. There are 2 fate NM marks each day so that's around 274 seals possible a week just soloing. It certainly is a huge step up there.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    all it does is increase pressure on As a bit by reducing the amount of people teleing around for Bs during windows. Bs actually added up to a nice number of extra myth tomes and stuff since they spawned so frequently, assuming you had a decent network for callouts and knew the quickest ways to certain parts of zones. Don't know why people thought they were useless. 4 Bs was all it took to equal one A, and getting 4 Bs during an A window wasn't particularly difficult.
    Very true. Now zones will get overloaded as there is usually only one or two As open at a time. So everyone will just be piling in those zones. Let the lag fest begin.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Still nothing done about their display priorities once the model limit is reached also, unless they forgot to mention it in the notes.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I dont get why everyone hates hunts so much. They're stupidly easy and probably the most reward for least effort in the entire game.
    Step 1: Hunt LS
    Step 2: 8-man party
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: profit

(only corollary is the display priority which I still want to believe they will fix someday. I want to belieeeeveeee)

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Very true. Now zones will get overloaded as there is usually only one or two As open at a time. So everyone will just be piling in those zones. Let the lag fest begin.
    I should mention that I DO actually like what they did with the B mobs. Just I wish it wasn't the only thing they did.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I like the bill mark increases, as someone who hasn't really spent much time actively hunting in parties and just doing dailies while joining parties once something pops and then the weekly bill, this is a welcome adjustment.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Also, no sands of time added to Sycrus Guess that's 2.38.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yeah pretty welcome. I haven't jumped on the Hunt bandwagon yet because I want to finish leveling my jobs to 50. It's a decent change for people who still want to swipe a couple of bills a week and do other stuff.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

on Hyperion what we do for hunt is just to have a network of LS'es I think it was 4-5 LS'es combined and server-wide TS3 server for callouts, hunting has never been easier. And early pullers kicked/banned from Hunt LS networks/TS3, a way of getting people in line, which have worked great so far.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Link to the patch notes?

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Thank youuuuuuuuu~

Kinda a bit sad about changes to B's in terms of making them worthless. I guess take the RNG down a bit getting all those extras from mark bills though.

Don't really like how they "fixed" spirit bonding...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Neon Sea
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Im not sure I really understand the new Spirit Bonding change. If I wear i70 stuff to an expert dungeon is it getting penalized? Is i90 now going to bond at a faster rate in current dungeons? If so that is a welcome change, the cost of making i90 gear is way cheaper than i70.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

/pet command is the best thing about this update.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm still waiting for /sigh and /slap.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
    The part about "certain furnishings cannot be restored once they have been placed within an estate or private chambers." I assume just refers to stuff that can't be retrieved when placed like primal furniture. The rest of it is just "pick up your junk within 35 days if you got the boot".

e: So basically if Broombrush is more than 600k on your server, it is cheaper to buy brooms from NPC.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I like how the changes to hunts everyone was looking forward to is to just make them even more congested. No Bs will certainly mean more people at As because previously some people would miss As due to being at Bs.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I like how all exp that a chocobo has gained since the last time being stabled will be lost if somebody is kicked with a stabled chocobo. Not that it should ever be an issue, but what kind of spaghetti code do they have going where that would actually be a thing? Is the exp gained just not applied until you remove them, and that's why you also can't level them up when inside?

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think the hunt changes enable people to grind casual allied seals without having to get involved in the whole "who pulled early?!" drama.

Before it was pennies per week; now you're at least earning minimum wage. Isn't it now 32 seals/day from the 2 FATEs + 3 sets of trash, up from 7 seals/day?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast