1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 21 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 6 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 3 hours, 21 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

moth pupa on my lv 15 fisher only hooks striped goby and the quest fish. takes very little time at all

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not that anyone will be as stupid as I was a few days ago but, don't cancel the delivery quest. Once you do you cannot reaccept like the other dailies.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

It's a level 2 fish iirc.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

My FSH was level 1 and I caught it on the second attempt, you definitely don't need it leveled at all for the fishing one.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Rank 4 has a botany quest that asks you for 20 items (5 lv3 "rare/hidden" and 15 lv1 items) that you can harvest in Proud Creek (in an area where I don't think you can aggro anything unless you really want to).

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    Not that anyone will be as stupid as I was a few days ago but, don't cancel the delivery quest. Once you do you cannot reaccept like the other dailies.
    I did the same thing, after I accepted it, i saw a countdown timer with like a few seconds left and was like "opps, i probably need that to do this crafting" *cancels* "omg, why didn't it show again!"

only slightly behind the zerg rush of reputation (woke up in time to 2X it the day of release)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I picked up the R4 quest asking for me to MIN up stuff. After visiting 4 nodes, no more would spawn. Lay of the Land pointed me to a mining node that didn't exist.

wat. Abandoned and picked it up again; no change. Abandoned and picked up a different one. Buyer beware. If you pick up these BTN/MIN quests, I suggest you use the yield+ abilities in case they bug out on you.

(I didn't try gathering from some other node or zoning, either of which might've fixed it)

Any idea how to get that new currency?

Justin Bieber
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justin Bieber
    FFXIV Server
    Masamune

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    moth pupa on my lv 15 fisher only hooks striped goby and the quest fish. takes very little time at all
    Just to note, bloodworm works as well. Always got it on first cast so far.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    I picked up the R4 quest asking for me to MIN up stuff. After visiting 4 nodes, no more would spawn. Lay of the Land pointed me to a mining node that didn't exist.

wat. Abandoned and picked it up again; no change. Abandoned and picked up a different one. Buyer beware. If you pick up these BTN/MIN quests, I suggest you use the yield+ abilities in case they bug out on you.

(I didn't try gathering from some other node or zoning, either of which might've fixed it)
    Zoning works, it resets all gathering nodes.

Edit: Why are you guys cancelling the delivery quest? It says right there in the tutorial to not do it because you lose your daily allowance.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post

Yield+ unfortunately doesn't work on the large rare item the quest asks for, though it does work on the smaller more common items.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroishime View Post
    Because you used quests in the wrong order; I hit R4 today with no problems and I didn't log on before the daily reset when 2.35 was released either.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I have "good" orders in post 14 of this topic, which I've been updating. People who did not get the "0th" day on maint morning before reset will be on day 8 (24/720) today.

e: and goddamnit I'm 0/720 instead of 24/720 because I derped.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroishime View Post
    IMG
    This happened to me yesterday because the first day I turned in a quest without realizing I was capped :<

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1042578296

Saw this posted on OF. Cleaner than what I have in this topic.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You can trade Ixali Oaknot for former philo materials. Each one can be traded for 2 materials (sherry and something else 20) and you get one per daily when you reach rank 5 and unlock the lvl 15 quests.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Seems you get 2 philo mats per oaknot. The crash will come even faster than expected.

baw, beaten.

Also, the Rank5 daily quests' buff required to make the quest items disables all your cross-classed abilities, though that doesn't make it hard.

R5 quests raise rep by 29, and you hit the cap at 990 rep. 29x3 + 24x2 + 50 = 185, we'll be done with this stage in 5~6 days

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Er, wasn't it a restriction on all cross-class skills? I couldn't use ToT or Careful Synthesis 2 on GSM and I'm pretty sure the tooltip said restriction was simply cross-class abilities. Regardless synths are easy as fuck lol

Not a big deal, just nitpicking wording I guess

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Er, wasn't it a restriction on all cross-class skills?
    Oh, you're correct. I was on WVR so that's why I had CS2. Whooooops, will edit

The wording of the buff simply says "use of additional actions is prohibited", so it wasn't clear.