1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 9 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 14 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 2 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 7 hours, 31 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did the difficulty of them even increase? Everything I've synthed so far up to rank4 was all SteadyHand1, Advanced Touch xN, CS2.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

That still works, it's just more Advanced Touch than the usual 2. Also, you won't have CS2 if you're not on WVR. Still super easy.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

The 'hard' part is that Advance Synthesis is not 100% sucess and you need 2, I broke my first one cuz it didnt fill my progress in 1 shot andi had 10dur

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Every class gets SH1, use that (unless you ran out of CP). Also note that since Great Strides is cheaper than Advanced Synthesis, you're better off popping that before most Advanced Synthesis.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Fun fact: That R5 buff disables cross-class actions on ALL jobs. While you were in Mor Dhona, you thought you'd swap over to MIN and grab some clusters while you were in the area? Better make sure you have 550GP instead of 450GP, 'cause you can't use the BTN cross-class cluster-buffers.

Can't you just remove the crafting facility buff manually?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I dunno, but I hadn't finished crafting the shit and I didn't want to trek all the way back to the crafting facilities (also I had 550GP, so I didn't actually care)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

You can click it off

I'm not actually sure what the difference between 450 and 550 GP makes when you're using cross-class skills - don't all the cluster-buffers take 400 GP?

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

He means if MIN node is up in Mor Dhona and you need *insert BTN ward here*, you'd be locked in as soon as you touched the node without either A) clicking off the buff or B) having 500gp for King's Yield II

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

and the remaining 50 is to buff your gathering % from 95% to 100%, yes.

Tangential: the 95% gathering rate cap is stupid.

BG Level

35 reputation reward at rank 6

0/1320

BG Level

Takes about 7 days to rank up if you start at 0/1320 with full allowance (which is probably not the case for anyone)

Was able to get 70 today after rank up which means i'll cap Friday next week

Also cannot use cross class skills on these synth either but they are pretty easy

Had a Miner, Fisher and botanist quest in Dragonhead (did Miner and Botanist since i had 2 allowance)

Miner lv 12 with lv 1 Main tool and lv 5 sub tool was 100% success

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    quest in Dragonhead
    Dammit! Can't they keep two adjacent sets of quests in the same zone?! N.Shroud > Dragonhead > N.Shroud > Mor Dhona > Dragonhead, ugh.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I picked the dailies at the Gate of Judgement and Ogre's Belly too >_> Fucking awful. Ixali pls.

Also feel kind of meh about the latest rank up quest, at least I enjoyed the other ones. :s

Also not sure if Rata's quest gave a different buff or not (Judging by Recipe list, there's 3 different buffs for these quests so probably) but mine didn't restrict crossclass abilities just murdered my CP.

BG Level

My 2 quest i had was mine and botanist 15 NQ items and 5 HQ items, then synth 2 of each HQ in dragonhead (forgot the name)

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Yeah, after looking at the Beast Tribe Crafting Log it looks like there's different buffs in this tier. Like, in Mor Dhona you'd always get Specialization (losing cross-class) now depending on the quest for this final tier you'll get one of the 3 "buffs."

fwiw the buff for A High Wind in Ishgard / Bring Your Own Ectoplasm reduced CP by 150 but obviously still easy to craft. Not like you could pick and choose these dailies anyways lol

if anything just worth noting since I imagine you'll have to switch buffs inbetween quests as there's 3 specialization, 2 detailing, and 2 finishing recipes for this tier judging by the log so unless you get the 3 specialization you'll have to actually watch your buff instead of mashing enter to get to your 3 synths

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Been wondering if for last tier I should just do 3x R6+R5, skipping Deliverance, for maximum Oaknots. Or be a cool kid and get dat wolf + the all-5-tribes stuff.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I guess it depends on how badly you want those two extra philo mats. Personally, I'd rather hit max rep first.