BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    What? Didn't you see that part? The gifs are even in Ker's post up above.
    I think Gulk's complaint isn't that the scene didn't happen, it's that it didn't happen in such detail. I think the moment in the anime lasted a good .5 of a second lol

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I think Gulk's complaint isn't that the scene didn't happen, it's that it didn't happen in such detail. I think the moment in the anime lasted a good .5 of a second lol
    Exactly! The manga dedicated, an entire 2 PAGES! Both side and back view! (and a lot more of that back and side view)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I don't get the point of making a "gory" anime where half the scene is covered in black shadow censoring. Specifically talking about Terra Formers, but it was also highly annoying in Tokyo Ghoul as well. I've seen plenty of far worse stuff in anime and hell even on US TV before (and I mean network stuff) so why does it seem like there's a sudden influx of over censoring in anime nowadays? And is there any place to get around this kind of stuff, because it's frustrating to not be able to see 75% of the screen when there's supposed to be some dramatic reveal or action scene going on.

How else you gonna sell BDs? Tits and gore.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Grisaia no Kaijitsu

Love the protagonist. Gives no fucks.
    Yeah, no kidding.

Spoiler: show

Came in blind, but I have pretty decent hopes for this show.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Ziero View Post
    I don't get the point of making a "gory" anime where half the scene is covered in black shadow censoring. Specifically talking about Terra Formers, but it was also highly annoying in Tokyo Ghoul as well. I've seen plenty of far worse stuff in anime and hell even on US TV before (and I mean network stuff) so why does it seem like there's a sudden influx of over censoring in anime nowadays? And is there any place to get around this kind of stuff, because it's frustrating to not be able to see 75% of the screen when there's supposed to be some dramatic reveal or action scene going on.
    Theirs a version with the gore, seen uncensored pics floating around. Haven't checked into it much because the anime (and manga) is kind of... hmmmm ;/

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

>see threads on /a/ for trinity seven and how alpha MC is towards girls and probable harem
    >download first episode and start watching
    >after the OP I realize I've read this. Check the manga and I've apparently read 30 chapters

Well shit, now I've got even another thing to follow. Why is this season so based?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Yeah the manga had some interesting parts... needs the ecchi! Nice to see it animated, read the manga looonnnngggg ago

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ya really. I randomly got into the Trinity Seven manga and posted some thoughts on the manga discussion thread. Shit is hilarious and it's another series to look forward to every week.

Is this is a developing trend where we get male protagonists that do not fear women like how most women fear insects? Because bring it on! I love it.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I wonder if we'll ever see another season as baller as this within this decade. I think I'm following more shows at once than I've followed in the past 3 years combined or something silly.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Following like 9 anime atm... and I have a feeling I'll be adding more... >.>

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Gundam Build Fighters Try Ep1

Fuck Gundam Reconguista in G. The real Gundam series is back and it's everything I wanted from a Gundam show with non of the BS.

^

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuck yeah! Fucking Gundam Build Fighters Try. That's the shit. Forget Gundam Reconguista in G, Gundam Build Fighters Try is where it's at!

Fucking shivers on that reveal near the end of the episode.

Yo dawg, I heard you like Gunpla so I put a Gunpla in your Gunpla.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Screw you guys, I'm looking forward to both gundams every week. >:O

(With Build Fighters being watched on the 55" Smart TV in the living room, of course.)

Parasyte was pretty cool

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Kiseijuu Ep 1

My god that was amazing. I had a smile on my face the entire time, I need more. Studio Madhouse is bringing their A-game with the manga adaptation. The animation is absolutely fantastic, Writing and direction was great to.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

It seems a lot of shows are getting censored nowadays (looking at you Tokyo Ghoul and Terraformars). Madhouse seems to give 0 fucks since that lady in Ker's first gif got her head bitten clean off in the first 2 minutes of the show.

Parasyte was excellent. The animation is everything I wanted to see and more, fucking beautiful.

Maiden no Ou to Vanadis was pretty interesting. What is with these basic harem shows not having beta males for MCs? I like it. Same with Trinity Seven and Grisaia no Kaijitsu.

Gugure! Kokkuri-san was cute and hilarious. Hopefully they introduce more characters soon but so far it's charming.

Gundam Build Fighters > Gundam Recognista (cuz fuck spelling it properly), I like both a decent amount, but Build Fighters got that hype.

Cross Ange was terrible, but trainwreck bad so I'll continue to watch it and talk shit occasionally. Might even make a topic to talk shit.

Denki-ga no Honya-san was funny and I'll keep it up because everything is likeable and doesn't make me vomit.

Donten ni Wataru was totally average and nothing special. I suspect it'll remain that way. There was 1 good joke but generally lacklustre.

Tenchi Muyo Ai makes me want to kill myself.

Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete has a weird 3D art style, but it's pretty convincing since it confused me at first. Story is just...bad though. And the characters are pretty boring and overall nothing happens. Maybe that'll change, but doubt it.

Tribe Cool Crew is about dancing? I think it's about dancing, but the 3D is weird and the dancing is like watching a spider trying to bust a groove. Actually reminded me of Bust-A-Groove but it isn't. Art style is cute though, kinda nostalgic.

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji doesn't seem like it'll be a good shoujo (since after episode 1 I still don't like or care about anyone), but after how terrible Ao Haru Ride was I'm probably gonna put anything that isn't Sailormoon on the backburner.

Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de is like Chuuinbyou but doesn't actually take itself seriously. Super cliche (it kinda has to be) but entertaining, and the animation is lively even if the story and characters are SUPER CLICHE. Did I mention cliche?

New Chaika? New Chaika. If you liked season 1 there's no reason you aren't watching this.

Then there's the obvious FSN being beautiful as all fuck.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Parasyte was amazing. I am all about this.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I was really unhappy that HxH ended, but it looks like Tuesdays (Wednesday?? Thought it was supposed to take HxH's timeslot) are gonna be pretty fucking great still. Thanks, Parasyte.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast