FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Bondage twintails.. or wet tank top... touch choices indeed.

The show is so strange, its somehow interesting... how is this possible!? (maybe because I like twin tails too... dam someone read my mind)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Now that pretty much every first episode is out now... When can I ever find time to get stuff done with all these anime?

Must watch. Will follow to the end:
    Nanatsu no Taizai Gonna be one of the more fun adventure this season. Has a similar feeling to Hunter x Hunter, in the sense that there is a lightheartedness to it without being devoid of seriousness.

Grisaia no Kajitsu Staying for the intriguing main character. Always find non-beta main male character in a harem a joy to watch. The characters are interesting enough and there are definitely stuff I want to know more about them.

Shingeki no Bahamut GENESIS Definitely one of the surprise of the season. Knew this was based on a mobile card game so I was skeptical about its quality. Turns out it's another good quality medieval fantasy anime to watch.

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road I dove into the first season and binged the hell out of it within a week. YowaPedal easily became one of my favorite sport anime. Pedal to the metal baby! First two episodes jumped right into the action left off from the end of the first season. Happy to see someone finally call Midousuji out for being gross.

Trinity Seven Got into the manga a while ago and fell in love with the main character. Had a lot of good laughs reading it but had to stop before I go too far from the anime. Love how unabashed the MC is for saying stuff that most harem MC won't even think of.

Gundam Build Fighters Try The better Gundam this season is here to save us all. Looking forward to more awesome battles. First and second episode already got me hella excited. I'm burning up!

Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle Enjoyed the first season a lot and I found the story interesting with likable characters. Animation quality is great and second season seems to follow along the same path. That certain reveal in the first episode had me go "woah."

Parasyte (Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu) The MC and Migi relationship is definitely an interesting dynamic and can make for fun comedy. It always makes me smile and chuckle a little when Migi talks and in my mind I know it's adorable Aya Hirano doing the voice.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Vaspinne mentioned it was similar to Nodame and I have to agree. By the way, this anime is beautiful. I was so captivated by the blond girl and her being a violinist (my favorite instrument next to piano) got her contending for best girl of the season. That performance in the second episode was stunning.

Amagi Brilliant Park KyoAni stuff always got a spot in my must watch list. It being written by FMP author also gave it an extra incentive. Also, all those fan service with KyoAni quality. Hnnng... Really digging the park management story they have going on. Like how narcissistic the MC is without being obnoxious about it.

Log Horizon 2 Kinda disappointed the anime got rolled over to a different studio with lesser animation quality, but then again, the first season didn't have amazing animation to begin with. As long as the story continues to be good, I'll enjoy it. Enjoyed the first two episodes so far so I'm not worried.

Madan no Ou to Vanadis Another medieval fantasy anime to follow. I'm a big fan of the character designs and like war stories in general. Animation is pretty solid so far.

Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works Other than people who never followed previous Fate's, is anyone else not watching this? Amazing visuals. I can only hope for consistent quality.

Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Sometimes you want to watch a train wreck burn to the ground.

PSYCHO-PASS 2 Still working on first season. It's awesome and will follow the second season once I catch up.

Low interest. Might catch an episode or two here and there:
    Everything else.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Gundam Build Fighters TRY Ep 3

Shipping season.

already fanart of her .

Spoiler: show

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Comeon ker, thats not fanart...! this is!

NSFW obviously
    Register to see the NSFW content

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

GBF Try was really charming this week. It's nice to see the characters have some diversity within their individual personalities as opposed to each character playing a static trope.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso episode 3

Ugh, my heart. So fucking good. All around just amazing, the music, animation, the voice-work, the symbolism and use of light and dark, the foreshadowing, everything. Jumping from Anime of the Season to Anime of the Year for me and we're only 3 episodes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    GBF Try was really charming this week. It's nice to see the characters have some diversity within their individual personalities as opposed to each character playing a static trope.
    So much for it being a practice match...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso episode 3

Ugh, my heart. So fucking good. All around just amazing, the music, animation, the voice-work, the symbolism and use of light and dark, the foreshadowing, everything. Jumping from Anime of the Season to Anime of the Year for me and we're only 3 episodes in.
    I think the main girl is a little annoying so far (but I suppose that'll change), but I absolutely love the music and colourful art/animation.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

it's hard not to compare it to nodame when wa.tching this anime, but so far nodame is a much better musical anime

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Nodame definitely focused moreso on the music aspect, what with them being students at a music school and maturing into adults pursuing careers in it and all. It does come in this story, it just takes a bit of setup. But yeah, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (there has to be an abbreviation for it by now >_>) so far in the manga at least is primarily about the human growth and emotion and etc stuff more.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Swakinoso?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Also wtf bitch be cryin on episode 2 when no one cares yet.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Lolirock Ep1(dropped)*English Sub*
    Plot:

"Lolirock" is produced by Marathon Media, a Zodiak Kids company, in partnership with France 3 and Disney France. The show centers on a band, called Lolirock. The series’ main character Iris is an orphan living with her aunt. Iris loves to sing, and so naturally she applies to audition with Lolirock, in which she lands the role of lead singer. The reality, however, is that the band has actually been searching for Iris, who unbeknownst to her is a princess from the distant planet Ephedia where her mother and father have been imprisoned by her evil uncle Gromar. Lolirock’s mission is to find the missing gems from the royal crown of Ephedia, which are hidden somewhere on Earth, and return with them to the planet to restore Iris’ parents to their rightful place on the throne. Knowing all this, Gromar has sent two nephews to Earth to thwart Lolirock and return with the gems themselves.

it's mix between Jem, Team Rocket from Pokemon and Sailor Moon. I didn't really like it as it's aimed for girl demographic and the animation is all over the place but the concert, action and transformation sequences is highlight(Why the fuck are other shows influenced by sailor moon are doing a better job than the actual remake..).

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wakfu OVA Ep1-3(3rd episode hasn't been subbed)

Man That was amazing and so much action especially in 3rd episode. Wakfu still puts all current Flash animation to shame.

laughed my ass off that Eva and Tristepin had kids without getting married.I liked that final episode ended with wedding but did they seriously tease a 3rd season without any guarantee?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yesterday it wasn't 100% confirmed but now it is. time for some food orgasm.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

With that manga it was inevitable lol. Not that that's a bad thing

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

wtb uncensored ATX version

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuck yeah Shokugeki! WTB uncensored version indeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast