The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That twintail is the worst anime I've ever seen but it's so bad I can't stop watching.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    That twintail is the worst anime I've ever seen but it's so bad I can't stop watching.
    exactly! Its that amazingly... weird you can't stop (although i do love dem twintails...)

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So I had some free time and took to watching Gundam G no Reconguista. I gotta say, it's kinda interesting. The story is okay so far, kind of slow but I feel like a lot of Gundam shows are like that. But the art style is really what catches my eye (pun intended). It's just... like an homage to how the animation was in the early days of the series. But very it also has a very subtle touch of hidden quality. As in, the style looks old, but the animation has surprising amounts of fluidity, if that makes sense?

Anyway, I was hesitant to watch it because of the reception on here, but after sitting through it, I am enjoying it for what it is so far.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Trinity Seven is starting to make me realize how much I've come to loathe harem-Anime. It's not that the show is worse than others of its kind and I actually think the setting is interesting, but what severely detracts from that is an overdose of fanservice coupled with a male:female ratio approaching 1:10, worsened by the fact that most of the stereotypes used for the females are overused, annoying and do not make anything remotely close to normal human interaction possible as soon as the sole male character appears.

Not that all harem-Anime are bad, I only wish more of them featured characters behaving like actual human beings instead of fetish-pandering ragdolls.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Fall 2014 Anime Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    Trinity Seven is starting to make me realize how much I've come to loathe harem-Anime. It's not that the show is worse than others of its kind and I actually think the setting is interesting, but what severely detracts from that is an overdose of fanservice coupled with a male:female ratio approaching 1:10, worsened by the fact that most of the stereotypes used for the females are overused, annoying and do not make anything remotely close to normal human interaction possible as soon as the sole male character appears.

Not that all harem-Anime are bad, I only wish more of them featured characters behaving like actual human beings instead of fetish-pandering ragdolls.
    Pretty much all harem anime are bad. Exceptions being things that aren't really harem anime, like Amagi BP, FMP, etc.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Look at nisekoi, humongous cancer levels of anime.

The only way harem works is if its incidental to the plot, and not the actual plot.

Harem anime is basically 1/10 plot and characters and 9/10 fanservice, so you can't really expect anything decent except for maybe good fanservice. But most Harem don't even do that right so who gives a shit.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

LadyBug French TV series
    http://www.cartoonbrew.com/business/...es-105158.html

I've been interested in the show since the reveal back in 2012 but Still disappointed with change from 2D to 3D(Toei Animation did the 2D trailer and working on 3D shift also).

Ladybug, about a “superhero with an American look but with Japanese powers”:
    Old 2D trailer(some the highlight action/transformation is done by Hironori Tanaka).

Cannon Busters Animation Kickstarter Launches With International Team

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d-series-pilot
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...al-team/.80618
    Producer LeSean Thomas (The Boondocks, The Legend of Korra) launched a Kickstarter project on Monday for an animated adaptation of his Cannon Busters comic book series. Thomas Romain (Space Dandy, co-director on Oban Star-Racers) will serve as the mechanical designer, Joe Madureira (Uncanny X-Men) will contribute to the character designs, and Bahi JD (Kids on the Slope, Space Dandy, Ping Pong) is on board as an animator. Tim Yoon (Batman: Under The Red Hood, The Legend of Korra) will serve as a consulting producer. Anime studio Satelight and retailer ANIMEBOOKS are supporting the project.

The Kickstarter seeks to raise US$120,000 for an eight to ten minute pilot episode, and stretch goals will expand the run time to 16 minutes or 24 minutes.

Gundam Try was pretty decent. I love the OP, but then again I love every OP by Back-ON.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I just started watching Le Fruit de la Grisaia (just finished episode 5). Is this series' plot outline and format just like with Photo Kano because I think that's how it's playing out.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Animation and art direction looks great so far on the teaser. Hopefully it holds up because the art of the manga is, in my opinion, God-tier. http://casanovascans.com/series/shokugeki_no_soma/

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Looks well animated and detailed... its going to be hard not getting hungry watching that...

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Animation and art direction looks great so far on the teaser. Hopefully it holds up because the art of the manga is, in my opinion, God-tier. http://casanovascans.com/series/shokugeki_no_soma/
    100% this. The manga is beautifully drawn. It would be a crime if the anime didn't match that standard.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    100% this. The manga is beautifully drawn. It would be a crime if the anime didn't match that standard.
    Yes needs to be beautifully animated... "foodgasm" scenes...! (´¬`) Although probably need to wait for DVD/BD for uncensored

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Would there even be an uncensored version? I mean, the manga is more or less naughty free save for the implied stuff, but nothing is ever shown.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Would there even be an uncensored version? I mean, the manga is more or less naughty free save for the implied stuff, but nothing is ever shown.
    Because some stuff, through a quick skim through.. probably would be censored more on tv

http://casanovascans.com/read/shokug...en/0/1/page/33
    http://casanovascans.com/read/shokug.../en/0/2/page/5
    http://casanovascans.com/read/shokug...en/0/3/page/18
    http://casanovascans.com/read/shokug...n/0/4/5/page/7

Lets not forget... all the "tentacle food".. "scenes" yukihara did

I'd search for more but its near 4am.. got work at 7am...!

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I should never doubt your ero-vision. m(_ _)m

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-frieza/.81112

Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F (Dragon Ball Z: F Is For Fukkatsu, or 'resurrection').

An Earth where peace has arrived. However, remnants of Frieza's army Sorbet and Tagoma (from the Japanese word for 'egg') arrive on the planet. Their goal is to revive Frieza with the dragon balls. Their dastardly wish is granted, the "F" that plans its revenge against the Saiyans is revived...!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast