• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
    Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Humble Bundle games on Android, how do they work?

I'm a complete tablet/phone retard up to a certain point these days and I cannot find a straight answer to this with my Google. This week's humble bundle which features Sega games took my interest, but I was always under the impression that I have to install everything via Google Play?

Was wondering how would this work. Would it give me a code to unlock via Google Play? Or do I get a file which I slap into my device?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Last mobile bundle I grabbed, I could download the games thru the humble bundle app. Unless they changed things, when you buy the mobile bundles it doesn't make you able to download them through Google Play

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Niya Kouya
    FFXIV Server
    Odin

It works similar to using an alternative app store like Amazon.
    You have to enable installing apps from "unknown sources" (usually under settings -> security, don't know the exact wording since my phone is in german).
    Install the humble bundle app from the play store, start it, log in with your humble account.
    It'll list all the games you purchased, the app lets you download, install and update them.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ahh thanks a lot! Didn't know there's an app for humble bundle. Makes sense now, I'm aware there's an Amazon app for amazon's stuff but I didn't think it'd be the same. Time to get me some books!

I'll install it first and will check for the security settings.