Hi Everyone,

I am trying to form a new coil static to take on 6 to 9. I want to state that I also do not have any experience with it, so I am not opposed to people new to it as well. However, I am looking for people who are quick to learn mechanics and apply them. People who know their job well and most importantly can actually dodge. I do not expect perfection, no one is perfect, but I am not interested in forming a group with people that have a long learning curve. I work full time and have a family and when I am on, I want to be progressive, not stagnant or regressive. So if you are slow on the dodge, take awhile to figure out a fight, this isn't the group for you. I am sorry, I do not mean to sound elitist or like a jerk.

Ideally, what I would like to do is kind of trial T5 with people, if the people can handle the mechanics consistently there then we can move forward to T6 once we have found 8 people with consistency.

Currently it is just my wife and me. I am an ilvl 100 Paladin, ilvl98 Warrior and ilvl93 Bard. I have all jobs to 50, just working on gearing the others before they can be put to use if needed. I am mainly a tank and that is the gear I am interested in. My wife is a Bard in the upper i90s, I do not recall exactly at the time of this posting. She has White Mage and Scholar to 50, but not geared well enough to utilize at this time. So we are seeking 1 tank, 2 healers and 3 more DPS.

The goal is to go in aroun 9 to 9:30 PM ET (6 to 6:30 PT). The days we can be flexible on to work with whichever people join.

You will be expected to watch videos on the new fights before we move on to them.

Any questions or interest, you can PM me here, but I check here less frequently, it would be best to message me in the game. My character name is Evandis Shieldheart.

Oh yeah, I am not the type to be system exclusive, PS4 and PC welcome, PS3 as well, but if your delay is too great for you to overcome, we might be more selective.